In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 10T/Pro

[Review] Mi 10T Pro - A seriously POWERFUL Mi Phone

2020-10-20 15:50:26
3824 44

Mi 10T Pro Experience
(5 mins read)

What’s up Xiaomi Fans!

Finally I got a chance to play around the Mi 10T Pro and use it as my main driver for a week. I like its versatility and I mainly use it for gaming and taking pictures and videos.

Early last week I did an unboxing and first impression on the phone and you can check it out here.

As with my previous review I always start with the design as it is the first thing anyone want so see. Mi10T Pro line has three color options. This one is the Cosmic black which is super reflcective but you can always use a cover to protect it from firgerprints. You can select from two alternative color options: Lunar Silver and Aurora Blue.

At the bottom you will find the 1215 super-liner speaker, the microphone, Type-c charging port and the sim tray. It supports dual nano sim but no option to add an SD card. At the top you will find the 1012 super-linear speaker, microphone and IR blaster. On the side we have the volume buttons and the power button (also the finger print sensor for unlocking).

The Mi 10T Pro has a crisp 6.67-inch LCD display with dot-display selfie camera at the upper left. At the back you'll find a large bump on the upper left, where the phone's three rear cameras and flash are found. Mi 10T Pro has Triple Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 covering front, back and camera lenses.

For me the screen is perfect, screen colors are so vibrant with slimmer bezels which is ideal for movie and gaming marathons. In sunny conditions, the screen was visible when I cranked up brightness to around 75% or so. Scrolling was silky smooth and animations were crisp thanks to the phone's ultrafast 144Hz screen. This is probably one of the fastest displays released this year, if not the fastest.

Xiaomi has emphasized that its AdaptiveSync display intelligently matches the frame rate of your content whether it's your favorite movie at 48Hz to watching TV series at 50Hz, from streaming video at 30Hz or 60Hz to scrolling social media. This in turn should help conserve some battery life.

Solid sound quality with its dual speakers. I love how it is place because I won't accidentally cover it while holding the phone when gaming or watching a video.

The Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro certainly comes with plenty of power packed inside, thanks to its Snapdragon 865 processor, 8GB of RAM and either 128GB or 256GB of internal storage. In terms of power versus price, it might be one of the best value phones you can buy at the moment.

In day-to-day use I haven't noticed any sluggishness or slowing down, the phone speeds along just as quickly as you would expect. The phone scores an impressive ANTUTU Benchmark of 580014 so I suggest that this handset is going to last you a good number of years before there's any reason to upgrade it. Games, web browsing, image editing... the phone coped with it all nicely.

Adding to its smooth performance.

• 7nm power-efficient manufacturing process
  • Qualcomm® Kryo™ 585,Octa-core CPU, up to 2.84 GHz
  • Qualcomm® Adreno™ 650 GPU
  • X55 modem for lightning-fast 5G connectivity
  • LPDDR5 RAM + UFS 3.1 Flash Storage
  • Liquid cool technology
  • Game Turbo 3.0

Massive 5000mAH battery and support 33W wired turbo charging which full charges the phone in less than 1 hr. It comes with a 33W power adapter in the box.

The Camera is packed with features. Too Many to mention even in my video review. I am considering to make a separate video just the Mi 10T Pro Camera. The main sensor of the Mi 10T Pro's rear camera is a 108MP that's a huge amount of megapixels. That main lens is joined by a 13MP ultrawide lens and a 5MP macro lens to make three cameras in all. There's no optical zoom but with a 30X digital zoom. The front-facing selfie camera comes in at 20 megapixels.

The snap  Mi 10T Pro takes are actually very good darker and lighter areas are handled well, detail is retained well even on close inspection, and colors are well balanced. There does seem to be a bit of oversaturation going on with the default settings, but it's something we can live with, and we're not going to mark the phone down too much for that. Both close-ups and wide angle shots come out looking fine, and the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro has a perfectly capable camera for all your social media shots.

not the actual 108mp photo file (uploading takes forever)

Sample Clone photo and long exposure shots.

(best taken with a tripod)

Watch the full YouTube Video

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-10-20 15:50:26
Favorites20 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

iFrogZ13 | from Redmi Note 9S

powerful my a** 😂😂
2020-10-20 16:22:02

Grand Master Bunny