In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Other

[] Preventing the hackers

2020-10-20 15:09:54
422 3
In this world of technology there is and always will be hackers... Now not all hackers are bad like the white hat hackers who inform about these glitches but there is also the black hat hacker who cheats at life or games either by winning money from it or getting an event prize! The only way the hackers can hack is by having an exe file. So I was thinking on upgrading our security files on the apk system so we can prevent that from happening. Thank you for your attention.
2020-10-20 15:09:54
Favorites RateRate
I have to say, from the perspective of having worked in the digital security industry, that the best prevention is to educate the users as to what is safe behaviour, and what isn't. In the case of phones, I really try to discourage people from downloading and side-installing APKs, as that's a very simple way for bad actors to take over a phone. Google Play isn't perfect, on occasion they do let slip a bad app, BUT on the overall majority, installing directly from them is the sane, and safe, option.
2020-10-20 15:35:46
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #2
Nowadays, digital security and anonymity are important in our lives, especially if we talk about our websites. The important part of this situation is hiring hacker communities to test your websites. For all developers who need the proper hacking services to protect their sites, I recommend check the nobeliumhackers professional hacker white service. They helped me a lot with protecting my site from multiple DDOS attacks in the past. Have a great day, gents!
2022-03-24 04:53:52