In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9/SE/T/T Pro/Lite

[Tips] Data on phone with black screen

2020-10-19 16:59:31
75 1
Recently my phone dropped while being charged. It didn't touch the ground but it dangled on the cord which was charging it. The result was that the screen of my Xiaomi 9t pro stays black. When I push the power button I can feel the phone vibrating so i gues it still works, the screen just won't turn on. There are some important pictures on the phone of my 1 year old son. Normally when I connect my phone with my laptop I have to give access to the phone, of course with the screen staying black I can't grant this access.

Hopefully you can help me with a way that I can still get access to the mentioned pictures or guide me in a good direction.

2020-10-19 16:59:31
Favorites RateRate

Super moderator

feds64 | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

I suggest you send it to the nearest service center to sort out the screen issue as you won't be able to see and navigate.
2020-10-19 20:14:19