In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A1

[Other] At first I was disappointed that Xiaomi had stopped the Android one project

2020-10-18 20:52:12
520 2
Did liked my Mi A1 because of the good build quality a smooth phone with fast security patches.  My mom of 90 and friends and family have now switched to Xiaomi because of the quality.  In the past security patches took a long time to arrive in miui only new functions.  Now I have the Poco x3 NFC and Xiaomi did  promise that this affordable value for money  phone will get security patches for a long time and the main reason to buy this phone. A custom on it right out of the box seems a thing of the past.
2020-10-18 20:52:12
Favorites RateRate
Great, Do share your feedback
2020-11-15 13:45:06
xiaomi's android   one project is and was a joke.

lies, failed updates, bricked phones, false advertising, failure (or no desire) to fix any issues reportedby users, 720p displays in 2019.

a true joke.

xiaomi went into the program just to try and get users that dont like miui or any other aosp skin onboard, they promised great support, timely updates and anything that sounded great due to the android one program.

they delivered the bare minimum support that they could. under the agreement with google.

we're lucky that they gave phones 2 major android updatesand 3 years of patches... im sure sure xiaomi would have liked to not do even that.

what xiaomi deserves is a full cutoff by google. lets see them trying to sell phones without google services.

xiaomi "leaving" the program was pribly google finally realising that enough is enough and kicking them out.

they should have done so years ago.

i say good riddance!

and get a pixel instead next time to see what support actually should look like.
2020-12-03 08:38:01