In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photography

[Other] An incredible day recorded with Mi 10T Pro

2020-10-17 12:55:14
5145 75
Hi, Mi Fans! I'm Miriã Mikaely, and I'm a Mi Explorer \o/
Today, I came to show you a little bit of my day, and all the interesting places I visited. Spoilers: some are food places!

First, I work with content creation for the internet. So, I need to take pictures with some books since my job includes making reviews about them.
There is a wooded place near the house where I can take some pictures. Unfortunately, only those two photos are left to show. I tried to take both photos with a bokeh effect. To take the picture by myself, I used the "programmed shooting" option, which was of great help.

Following the day, I decided to have coffee at a well-know coffee shop in the city. The cafeteria is in a commercial full of stores with beautiful and charming facades for photos. Below you can see some photos from inside the cafeteria. I used the ultrawide camera to control the angle and get all the elements on the walls, and the with help of 108mp wide, the photo resolution was simply sensational, capable of an incredible digital zoom without losing quality!

You can check the power of zoom in the gif below!

After that, walking down in the street, I entered an art gallery. In these two compositions, I used the cyberpunk and black ice filter. And next to it you can compare with the photo without filter.

In these, I used the Ultra Wide to capture the entire facade of building, and the macro to show the detail of the bricks and the wood, such as their texture.

In the late afternoon, I went down to catch a bus and return home. While waiting, I took a photo using the "long exposure: moving audience" feature, which managed to capture the movement of a car at high speed, in contrast to a car that was stopped.

Ok, it got dark and I decided to got out at night to take more pictures and explore the camera's features. And the place chosen was a hamburguer shop!
In the picture below, I wanted to play with Wide mode and Macro mode. To improve the light of the photo, the exposure compensation is reduced, so the neon letters are not burst, and I alternated both camera modes to see the differences. Can you tell me which ones were taken with the macro camera? (obs: these photos haven't been edited).

Finally, with the help with my cousin, I used the "long exposure: light painting" mode to capture the movement of the firework. I thought about using the "neon trails" mode but I noticed that the frame in the other way was faster.

It is! Soon I'll bring more photos using the Mi 10T Pro for you. I hope you enjoyed!
Xoxo, Mika.

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +28 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-10-17 12:55:14
Favorites34 RateRate

Mi Explorers

Petesmyname | from app

Wonderful thread, Miriã and such stunning photos . Well done! Love your day ☺️
2020-10-17 13:25:28

Mi Explorers

Mika Caetano Author | from app

Petesmyname
Wonderful thread, Miriã and such stunning photos . Well done! Love your day ☺️

thank you! it was a lot of fun!
2020-10-17 13:28:30

Super moderator

Crossfiree | from MI CC9 Pro

Wow!!! excellent!
2020-10-17 14:14:38

Rookie Bunny

pablo conde | from app

I'm impressed Miriã!
It's wonderful to see a day in your city through your eyes, taking full advantage of the cameras and effects of your 10t pro.
I've loved the places...both the literary style of the cafe and the art gallery, and how you have spun it all into a day-to-day story with you.
Makes me want to meet you and buy that mobile!!, hahaha

It's wonderful
2020-10-17 18:48:23

Mi Explorers

Mika Caetano Author | from app

I'm impressed Miriã!
It's wonderful to see a day in your city through your eyes, taking full advantage of the cameras and effects of your 10t pro.
I've loved the places...both the literary style of the cafe and the art gallery, and how you have spun it all into a day-to-day story with you.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
2020-10-17 20:40:13

Master Bunny

klappasaki | from Mi 9T Pro

Simply AWESOME pictures, each one not only proof of Mi 10T Pro hardware quality, but also of your inspirational snapping talent!
2020-10-17 22:38:20
cool & pleasant clicks!
2020-10-17 23:23:01

MI COMMUNITY GLOBAL PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM

Rookie Bunny

6373183338 | from app

How beautiful were your Mika photos! Congratulations on the work I loved. I am completely in love with the quality of the images.
2020-10-18 00:34:57

Rookie Bunny

6373183338 | from app

How beautiful were your Mika photos! Congratulations on the work I loved. I am completely in love with the quality of the images.
2020-10-18 00:38:57

Rookie Bunny

6373183338 | from app

2020-10-18 00:39:59