In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F2 Pro

[Q&A] Phone not detected in windows

2020-10-16 00:52:30
383 4
Just bought a new poco f2 pro and it's not detected in windows. Tried with 3 different cables and with 2 different PC. It's not detected even in fastboot / recovery mode. The strange thing is the fact that it is charging but it's not detected. I dont know if it's a driver problem because I can't even see the " usb device" in Device manager and also I don't get a windows sound when I plug it in.
My logical conclusion is that the usb port of the phone is broken but because of the fact that charging works well it makes me wonder...
Any thoughts?
2020-10-16 00:52:30
Favorites RateRate
Hello,

Do you any other PC around? I guess it is PC issue.Try on other PC once.
2020-10-16 11:54:07

Advanced Bunny

UKDogan | from app

Have you tried a different usb port on the pc?
2020-10-18 17:16:22

Advanced Bunny

Zebster | from app

When you connect your phone, do you have the USB options pop up? charge only, transfer files, transfer pictures?
If not, your phone is not even seeing it is connected.
2020-10-19 23:44:26

Device Team

Brice | from app

By right, all Xiaomi devices connects to a PC with "Charge Only" mode enabled by default, to prevent the exposing of your data to PCs that you have no intention to do so. Hence, please make sure, after your device is connected to the PC, pull down the notification panel and tap on the notification that says "Usb Connection Mode - Charge Only" and change that to "MTP mode".
2020-10-23 09:58:09