In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI General

[Q&A] Ultra or Mi 10 t Pro

2020-10-13 18:33:49
112 4
Was about to press the buy button on the Ultra then read about the Mi10t Pro (global) which looks like a great bit of kit for under £600 and wondered if that's where my money should go rather than spend an extra £200 for the Ultra. Decisions decisions
2020-10-13 18:33:49
Favorites RateRate

Pro Bunny

N30MVR44 | from app

I guess the only thing is difference for me is the cam module and the screen, you have that epic zoom on the ultra and 120hz oLED screen, and Vs the 108 cam module and 30-144hz(vrr) gaming variable speed screen IPS LCD you do lose telephoto but gain in flat screen made for use in gaming so you do not drop frames or getting tearing when scrolling through the internet, finally you can scroll through chrome faster as it can render without judder and tear once you've used one you'll understand what I mean it's one of those things you never knew you were missing out on until you used it, plus it is cheaper than the ultra. You could ask SirLukas as he does have a Ultra
2020-10-13 18:59:29

Admin

Torlyn |

Really depends on what you want, but I'd advise against the Ultra as the Chinese ROM is a hard one to live with, unless you modify it quite a bit (never a step we recommend, as it's always dicey and unsafe).
2020-10-13 19:40:09

Master Bunny

SirLukas | from app

The 10T is an excellent piece of kit.

I have the Ultra, which I love, I'd suggest that it's definitely worth the extra if you're really serious about your photography, but of you're more of a casual snapper it makes much more sense to get the 10T Pro
2020-10-14 02:47:35
SirLukas

Pro Bunny

mark9271 | from app

the mi 10 ultra has fantastic best camera and so does the mi 10t pro, but it's not just down to the camera, anyone can point to anything and take a picture but if you know how to work all your settings in Pro mode then you and your camera work in unison....👍
2020-10-14 07:26:33