In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Discussion] HELP! Redmi Note 8 Pro Crashes on MIUI 12

2020-10-06 22:12:11
140 2
After updating to MIUI12, my phone would crash suddenly almost everyday, especially when playing Mobile Legends. It would just freeze and reboot automatically couple of times, sometimes with MIUI logo with many dots, like my screen is defective, then boots normally after few automatic reboots. Sometimes I could not get past the lock screen and it will reboot again.
2020-10-06 22:12:11
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

6331024357 | from Redmi Note 8

that's one of the millions of reasons why i will not update my phone to MIUI 12...since day one,almost everyday people complain about miui 12 here in Mi Community...(you didn't read right?)
2020-10-06 22:25:52

Rookie Bunny

Iston Perez Author | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

No, I did not update this phone because I want to. My phone just got repaired (board replaced) after 4months of using this, by an authorized service center here in the Philippines, under warranty. When I received my phone, It's already running on MIUI12. After few weeks, it started crashing. I thought it's because of widgets I installed and decided to do factory reset. It's working now but  would freeze and bootloop and would work again after some time. Sucks!
2020-10-06 22:41:45