In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Tips & Tricks

[] Extending the Battery with Mi N3O

2020-10-03 20:05:56
934 23

I've been running MIUI 12.02 for several months now on my Mi9Tpro (Poco owners please can you message me directly if you have any other tips)

Here it is my New settings for you to try

1- turn off WiFi and Bluetooth scanning
Settings >location > WiFi and Bluetooth scanning

2- turn off auto mi share
Settings > connection and sharing turn off auto Mi share

3- turn off printing service
Settings >connection and sharing > printing > system printing service

4- WiFi networks - turn off WiFi assistant
Settings WiFi > WiFi assistant > turn off both or use Traffic mode extreme as it actually stops other applications running behind the application you are using therefore saving battery!

5- Bluetooth pair compatible device
Settings > Bluetooth > additional settings > pair compatible devices

6- Disable screen light up for notification or led choose whichever one suits you but only choose 1
Settings > always on display > when notification come do nothing
Settings > additionally settings > notification light

7- Turn off any live wallpaper or lock screen, this step is optional as it's not something I do myself but in a sense of complete power saving this is necessary.

8 Revoke Theme's by going into theme's app goto my page then settings and revoke. If you do use a theme ensure its Official, as theme's are made my other fan's and often need other regions to install which installs and activates other bloatware just choose a Official theme then revoke but in your own region.

9  Battery optimization - here I disable it
Settings > password & security > authorise & revoke > disable battery optimization

10  Lastly or as I can think of right now make sure you turn off usage and diagnostics in
Settings > privacy > usage and diag-off

11 Next are 2 options I've recently started using after reading other threads on the Mi Community online Techlab and Geeklab bit controversial or some might think but I've tried it and I'm back on 2day on Mi9Tpro with CPU speed of 2.84ghz which is pretty fast for the 855soc any way
Settings > password & security > authorize & Revoke > MSA-off then MIUIDEAMON-off tho MIUI deamon IS needed for all youfit Mi fans out there!

Thanks for reading I hope some of this was helpful, I know ever thing I've gone over here is not suitable for everyone so try a  number of combinations and let me know your results as I'm constantly changing my set-up to get the best out my device

As with the last few I'm testing and trying a few different combinations of revoking, as it sets android over MiUi do there is no harm here, obviously do not Revoke settings or SIM authorize, security is s good one if you have your own purchased application but make sure it's good app with a high reputation

if you're interested in the actual inner working's you read about them here https://c.mi.com/thread-3351473-1-0.html Arun gives a very good run down and he has done very good work on other topics if your'e interested or a geek like myself and just have to know for no reason!

Thanks N30! (neo)
2020-10-03 20:05:56
Favorites13 RateRate
Thanks for sharing,
Need to forward to Lisa all those tips as MiUi12 seem to shorten battery life on her Mi10
2020-10-03 20:30:55
HelloPiotr

Pro Bunny

N30MVR44 Author | from app

Ah cool thanks for the bump 😄
2020-10-03 20:32:58

Mi Explorers

Zethazed | from app

thanks!
2020-10-03 23:33:15
thanks for sharing
2020-10-04 01:44:30

Pro Bunny

mark9271 | from app

thanks for the info....
2020-10-04 07:03:37
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #6

Pro Bunny

As with the last few I'm testing and trying a few different combinations of revoking, as it sets android over MiUi do there is no harm here, obviously do not Revoke settings or SIM authorize, security is s good one if you have your own purchased application but make sure it's good app with a high reputation
2020-10-04 20:31:35
awesome
2020-10-05 12:55:54

Pro Bunny

thank you Mi friend
2020-10-05 13:47:25

Master Bunny

ถั่วงอก | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

thanks you so much
2020-10-05 18:40:16