In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Q&A] Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop Pro Issue with Map

2020-10-01 17:31:53
3640 7
Hi Guys,

I bought this vacum  Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop Pro  
however when I try to add Zone or Map after when the cleanup is done, I am getting error, picture attached. I tried Factory Reset but no luck ? anybody can help me with this? or should I return it? Error Massage  "Please complete the cleaning task first and make sure remember map is enabled"

thanks
M
2020-10-01 17:31:53
Favorites RateRate
Also, is there any chance I can setup maps for 3 floors?
2020-10-01 22:59:52
HI, I solved completing a boundaries cleaning.
After this the vacuum knows exactly the house boundaries and you can edit the map.

Hope it help.

BR
M.
2020-10-21 17:58:45
you can only save 1 map
2020-10-21 22:55:20
Hi, can you please share how did you do a boundaries cleaning? For me it is just showing the vacuum option and it just does the whole cleaning thing and not saving the map, giving the same error that you have shared.
Thanks,
2020-12-16 23:59:10
Just bought it and have it for a week now. Everything works out well with the app and robot.

But I've tried to schedule cleaning my room and the kitchen every 2 day at a certain time, but the robot will clean the whole house instead of the specific room(s). Does it really not work or do I have to set up virtual walls restricted rooms everytime? It defeats the purpose of scheduling..

Can anyone help me plz..
Thanks in advance.
2021-01-06 05:26:16
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #6
If you have problems with the time setting, I can say that the robot can work optimally with only one installed Map. That is, I have it well cleaned only when I put him virtual boundaries for rooms on the map, and then each time I edit this Map.

As for setting the schedule, I haven't tried it yet, but I don't think it can handle it either. I understand now that no one can clean my house better than cleaning services. I know some guys who are good at cleaning my air duct, which often gets clogged and starts to pull more money for electricity. They can be contacted for Duct Cleaning&Repair on https://metroductcleaning.com.au/duct-cleaning-ballarat/

2021-04-13 19:28:33