In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Others

[Q&A] I can't download subtitles on my mi video... what could be wrong?

2020-09-29 00:18:05
76 3
I use redmi 9a and I already updated the mi video still I can't download the subtitles. Someone shoulme out
2020-09-29 00:18:05
Favorites RateRate

Admin

TBB 6211822616 | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

This could be dependent on the kind of movie you are watching.
some movies don't have online subtitles
2020-09-29 10:42:14

Pro Bunny

Desergmanz | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

You have to input the name of the movie, it wil now open on a web page.
2020-09-29 15:02:59

Advanced Bunny

itechvilaz | from Redmi Note 8

You need to manually download the movie subtitle and add it when using Mi Video player to watch movie. Goto Google and search the movie subtitle by inputing the movie name. after downloading the subtitle, extract it if its in zip format and place the .srt subtitle file in your storage (internal/sd card). Now goto Mi video app and tap on the "A" icon, now select the folder icon located top right corner and locate where you placed your downloaded subtitle and click on the file when you see it, it will automatically load within a second. There you have your subtitle on Mi Video and you can enjoy that movie without subtitle issue.
NOTE: if subtitle doesn't come up, exit video app and enter again, it works. If you need the one you will download the movie subtitle using the video player instead of searching on google, download and use MX Player.apk, best Video player for android.
2020-09-30 04:51:39