In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Feature Request] a User of Redmi Note 8

2020-09-28 17:41:06
109 1
I am a Xiaomi Fan from many years, the company affascinated me, so i continued to buy Xiaomi devices and trust in a company that can offer me experiences and good mood while using them systems during my daily routine.
I wanted buy a Redmi Note 7, but it was been released the Redmi Note 8, so I bought it and it is amazing.
I feel satisfied. I still feel happy about the behavior of the company.
Continues updates, interesting to the community. Improvement of the specs of the devices to don't be behinf other Brands, etc...
But just one thing, I am a designer, something near a developer too.
I'm gonna install the most compatible custom miui rom on my device because I feel tired to wait.
Xiaomi Inc. what is exactly this?
You keeping your Redmi Note 8 users still waiting for the MIUI 12. I know you know you losing money for this waiting. You losing trust.
C'mon Xiaomi, release a Lite version, make happy your customers and after month by month releases improvements etc. you know ur job, you know how to do it.
After this I'm gonna istall MIUI 12 and Android 10 by myself.
From a Happy Customer

2020-09-28 17:41:06
Favorites RateRate
Hi there.
Thanks for reaching out to us.
Redmi note 8 will receive the Miui 12 update.
However, we don't have any information regarding the ETA for the release.
Kindly stay tuned in the community for update related announcements.
Thanks
2020-09-28 19:39:33
@Abhinav
Feedback team

PM for any queries/issues