In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Global ROM] Redmi Note 7 not detecting sim card after 11.0.1.0 Global update

2020-09-28 06:18:10
77 1
I updated my RN7 and now it doesn't detect the sim card on either slot. The second slot never worked to begin with. Everything else works perfectly fine including wi-fi. When I remove and reinsert the the sim card it reboots by itself into the boot screen with the three options to reboot to system, wipe data, or connect to Mi Assistant. I've tried several sim cards and it does the same with all of them. Once it's on it works normally just without sim services. No phone or text. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

2020-09-28 06:18:10
Favorites RateRate
Hey There Kindly i Will Disscus This Issue With My Team Members And i Will Get Back As Soon As Possible
2020-09-28 08:25:28
My Name Is Mohamed Wael
Feedback Team Member
You Can PM Me For Get Help