In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Gaming

[Games News] League of Legends: Wild Rift is Getting a Closed Beta with Six New Champions

2020-09-21 18:31:19
893 4

Hello Mi Fans,

League of Legends: Wild Rift, the long-awaited mobile spin-off of the original and definitive MOBA, is entering a closed beta next week in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and the Phillippines, with other regions to follow.

In addition, six new champions will be added to the game, including Dr. Mundo, Amumu, Sona, Singed, Jarvan IV, and Varus. as well as a couple of hundred cosmetic items. Players lucky enough to live in the beta regions will be able to buy these with Wild Cores, the in-game currency.

Several other features will be making their first appearance in League of Legends: Wild Rift in this latest closed beta, including improved camera options, a new tier, and the Victory Points system from the PC original.

If you’re a resident of one of the beta regions, your best bet is to pray to be randomly selected. Praying won’t help, but it’ll keep your hands occupied.

Otherwise, you’ll just have to wait for the full launch of League of Legends: Wild Rift like the rest.

Source: 1, 2
2020-09-21 18:31:19
Favorites2 RateRate
Damn, a very good game to play in your free time on the phone, but I noticed that it is very difficult to raise your rating.
2021-03-31 03:52:12
Yes, indeed, if you have a powerful phone, then this game is one of those that you can play for hours, and it is really very difficult to raise your rank due to the fact that there are players with the PC version. But the rewards for rating games are very nice and in order to get them, you can use the services of the type like LoL boosting service in order to get the rank you need. Usually, this takes very little time because experienced players without using cheats raise the rank. And you will only have to enjoy your rewards and a great ranking place, it is worth the money spent. I think this method will help you get what you want. I do not know why people still have not made the auto-ready function because it is very convenient when you want to go away to make tea or eat something.
2021-03-31 04:00:49
Just chill ✓

R/O

6393260731 | from app

Yes, the idea that you can buy the services of a person who will play for you and collect rewards for you is just great because you do not waste your time and get everything that you have long wanted. The best part is the rating boost, which is very convenient.
2021-04-01 17:22:02
I've bought mi 11 ultra, will get it in a few days. I can't wait to play the game on my ultra display. By the way, along with my phone I bought boosted league of legends account, so the battery will be tested for long hours :) I dont see much sense in upgrading accs for mobile games by myself. You have a full-fledged game for spending months delving into details. Moreover, mobile games are intended for short-term pastime, they are unlikely to replace the PC versions. Although, if you have Black Shark, then the gaming experience may be different, I have not tried it.
2021-04-14 22:12:56