In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Other] Xiaomi, I was disappointed

2020-09-21 03:27:01
497 9
Hi mi users, during three years of sympathy and use of the company's products, I was disappointed. Xiaomi has come a long and hard way to where it is today, but throughout its activities it has always left a bland taste for users.
Xiaomi tries to resemble the big companies in the market (for example: Apple in terms of design, and Google in terms of functionality, and sometimes the reverse order), but still continues to Creep behind.  This can be seen in all of the company's products, but I want to focus on the issues that arise in the software updates that Xiaomi provides.
Xiaomi does not invest enough in providing software and security updates for its smartphones, it is always unofficial and much later than usual.
As a mi user, I expect to get a software update the same day as the rest of the company's end smartphones, such as Apple and Google that offer this.  In addition, I deserve to know when I will receive the update and if at all.
Another problem is seen during the company's commitment to Google's software updates, Android (currently stands at only two years from the launch of the device). This is simply not enough time in relation to the alternatives on the market today.
The misconduct of the company lowers the reputation and upsets the face of the company.
And another big grief in the form of discrimination of other users, currently Chinese users tend to get all the updates before the global users, even though there are no hardware differences between the devices, and this makes me feel deprived user.
Hope you learn from mistakes before it's too late
2020-09-21 03:27:01
Favorites3 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

6361884273 | from Redmi Note 7

i was disappointed to,
thanks for the exposure:)
2020-09-21 04:10:54

Rookie Bunny

6361884452 | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

you should take this post to higher places
2020-09-21 04:14:03

Rookie Bunny

nirazo | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Yah that's the fact
2020-09-21 10:11:38

Rookie Bunny

6359447196 | from Redmi Note 9S

ever thought about updates need to be translated from Chinese first? I don't know anything about companies policies but discriminating customers seems a ridiculous motive for any software release schedule. 🤨
2020-09-21 10:45:47

Advanced Bunny

moh79 | from Redmi Note 5

yes they must  think about this
2020-09-21 10:53:05

Semi Pro Bunny

DeBravest | from Redmi Note 7

Unfortunately, nothing will be done to this complaints as you're not the only one to write a long thread to show your disappointment in their attitudes towards customers satisfaction. I've written enough and so many users has written theirs in different forms of explaining their disappointment and regrets towards the brand.
But nothing happen till now or neither did we see any changes or development in this section. Do you know the more we all login in everytime to post a thread or reply a post, we're actually generating income into the brand wallet more and more, and this is what they're actually expecting from us, it's good for the brand, indirectly we thought they created a platform for us to speak our mind and get solutions to most of the problem facing on our devices, but in real fact, they actually created this platform to reap more from us and not giving a damn about any issues any of us is facing from the gadgets bought from them, the earlier we know, the better we'll understand.
2020-09-21 14:29:55

Advanced Bunny

Trinityblue | from Redmi Note 8

DeBravest
Unfortunately, nothing will be done to this complaints as you're not the only one to write a long thread to show your disappointment in their attitudes towards customers satisfaction. I've written enough and so many users has written theirs in different forms of explaining their disappointment and regrets towards the brand.
But nothing happen till now or neither did we see any changes or development in this section. Do you know the more we all login in everytime to post a thread or reply a post, we're actually generating income into the brand wallet more and more, and this is what they're actually expecting from us, it's good for the brand, indirectly we thought they created a platform for us to speak our mind and get solutions to most of the problem facing on our devices, but in real fact, they actually created this platform to reap more from us and not giving a damn about any issues any of us is facing from the gadgets bought from them, the earlier we know, the better we'll understand.

you are so right friend
2020-09-21 15:17:19

Semi Pro Bunny

Paulo F | from Redmi Note 8T

My Redmi note 8t was my first and will be the last Xiaomi, never saw a company like this one. There is no consistency in their actions, they do things with the wind, they seem to launch devices like bread makers, and then they leave them and leave them without support.  The Redmi note 8t is not even in beta for Android 10.
2020-09-21 15:38:39

Grand Master Bunny

myrichgoh | from Mi 10 Pro

Another ardent fan/supporter bites the bullet. If decision maker(s) of this Community DO NOT bother to highlight our predicament to the Senior Management of Xiaomi, you are going to lose your grip indeed. We are still concerned over all the untoward happenings and the welfare of Xiaomi or we could not care less and leave such a good Company goes down the drain. By the way one BIG issue and challenge Xiaomi is currently undergoing is your style and mode of updating MIUI 12. One last advice; please revisit this area. Tqvm.
2020-09-21 17:58:32