In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Discussion] Partial rollout vs. Public rollout

2020-09-21 03:16:36
150 2
Greetings fellow members !

Today I am going tell you about what is the difference between Partial rollout vs Public rollout . I saw some are complaining  about sometime because of the  misunderstanding about the rollouts . Then I decide to write a post about it rather do reply them personally . Ok let's go ...

# 1. Partial rollout

Partial rollout , that's the thing you got wrong about mostly. Like you received a Update but keep that it later to download .And the time  you going to do so but there is no Update intact . Then you going to panic about it and do share post about asking and blaming all the xiaomi officials to it.

Partial rollout send update to pilot testers and selected (Randomly) some general  users only. Also that Update available for limited time and during that time unable do so , it'll send to another user . Time limitation only affect to general user and not affect to pilot testers .

# 2. Public rollout

This rollout is open for everyone and has no any time limitation to download it . I would say this is the final product .

That's all for now  ...Thanks for joining me ...
@pasitho

2020-09-21 03:16:36
Favorites1 RateRate

Pro Bunny

Nallekarhu69 | from Redmi Note 8T

It's not so smart to open your server for partial release to pilot testers in this way. Send those ROMs by email to testers. So you can avoid users' disappointment and blaming. 😉
2020-09-21 05:47:04

Rookie Bunny

1907355081 | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Thanks for sharing. very usefull
2020-09-21 14:51:55