In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 9/S/Pro

[Q&A] how can i recover my mi account?

2020-09-19 15:40:12
306 34
how can i recover my mi account if  i forgot the mi id and password? because i dont remember my mi account connected on my phone. my phone is stuck at logo it wont start. so i need to flash it but it has a error while i flash. its always said that not allowed in locked state. but i forgot my mi account sign in into my phone. any idea to flash it better?
2020-09-19 15:40:12
Favorites1 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

yoyouo | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

there's a PC app you have to download named mi account remover etc and afterwards you have to plug your phone in fastboot mode and it will work on its own ..in result all user data will be removed .... I'll share a video link to assist you .
2020-09-19 16:49:31

Rookie Bunny

or you can recover your password by logging in on another device and clicking on forget password they'll send a OTP on your phone number and afterwards you'll be able to change password
2020-09-19 16:54:25
You may try the method mentioned in comment #2 as other account remover apps are not official and may cause trouble. You may need to wipe your data to get access to your device.
2020-09-19 19:48:07
Device ModeratorMi Global Community
POCO F1 | Mi MIX 3 | Mi 8 | Redmi Note 9/S/Pro

Rookie Bunny

nikolei Author |

yoyouo replied at 2020-09-19 16:54:25
or you can recover your password by logging in on another device and clicking on forget password they'll send a OTP on your phone number and afterwards you'll be able to change password

o i did t but my mi id? i forget it the password maybe change but  the mi id is not. i need to flash my phone but i need a approval of my account associated in my phone but i forget my mi id so what can i do now? please give a tips to solve this problem. my redmi note 9 is 2 month old. im very dis appoint
2020-09-19 21:20:50

Rookie Bunny

nikolei
o i did t but my mi id? i forget it the password maybe change but  the mi id is not. i need to flash my phone but i need a approval of my account associated in my phone but i forget my mi id so what can i do now? please give a tips to solve this problem. my redmi note 9 is 2 month old. im very dis appoint

don't get disappointed if you have entered your phone number while making your mi account you can use mi account as your mi I'd
2020-09-19 21:22:47

Rookie Bunny

nikolei

if not then I'll tell you the other way it's a very minor problem it will get solved
2020-09-19 21:23:12
2020-09-19 21:51:07

Rookie Bunny

download program from the above mentioned website and download the latest version use this program on your windows PC and download and install latest USB drivers  , connect your phone is fastboot mode then click on information to see if phone is connected and if it's connected successfully click on bypass mi account it will work and if it still gives problem disable mi account.
2020-09-19 21:53:24

Master Bunny

Abycho_LG | from app

Hi,

If the phone has a bootloop with the Mi logo, you have to go into recovery mode and try to flash the latest ROM, you don't need the password to flash this way.
2020-09-20 00:51:25
<<<-->>> Mi A2 <<<-->>>

Rookie Bunny

nikolei Author |

yoyouo replied at 2020-09-19 21:23:12
if not then I'll tell you the other way it's a very minor problem it will get solved

my phone is hang on logo. i buy it brand new but in 2months old he give a problem ..
2020-09-20 14:55:15