In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9/SE/T/T Pro/Lite

[Review] Review || Battery Drain Mi 9T || Reason || Solution

2020-09-10 11:54:27
357 3
Dear Mi Fans, i would like to share my experience regarding Mi 9T Battery Consumption.

I bought my device in Feb 2020 and i got MIUI 10 with Android 09 at the time of unboxing. Since after set up i got Android 10 with MIUI 11 update via OTA. Now at that stage the battery consumption was Average and needed to charge after 16 to 17 hours but in August 2020 i got OTA of MIUI 12 in Pakistan and i was very happy at that time. Many people asking me about Battery Consumption. I tell them its normal. But at the same time many people were sharing their thoughts regarding high battery consumption. I just ignore them because i was very happy with MIUI 12.

Now after 12.0.3 OTA; I ckearly noticed that the battery consuption is literally very high now the stand by time remains only only 06 to 07 hours or may be less but in prevoius it was near to 18 hours as mentioned above.

Now What's the reason behind this high battery consumption? So the reason behing is Android 10 update. Yes Android 10 because it is consuming more than 1025.02 mAh of the toatal battery. Even Super Live Wallpaper is only taking 10 mAh of total battery. None the less all Social Media apps are taking less consumption individually.

Many People on different forums are providing solutions for this problem just like clear cach, de-activate MIUI optimization in develper mode and factory reset etcc... But these techniques working only in some devices.

I hope that you will agree with my Article (personal experience) and will take some benefit from this.

Now, it is requested to Xiaomi Authorities to take it into your concern. And try to solve this headache as early as possible.

Regards,
Mi Fan
2020-09-10 11:54:27
Favorites1 RateRate

Beta Team

ali858ali | from Mi 9T

thanks 👍😌
2020-09-10 13:38:30
alll....

Advanced Bunny

pedram10 | from Mi 9T

yessss , i have this problem
2020-09-16 08:23:09

Master Bunny

RockinBandit | from Mi 9 SE

Android system is far to high, mine on Mi 9SE averages 6%. At the moment from full charge. 2 hours ago I have used 20% of the battery, android system is only 4.16%.
2020-09-19 20:00:09