In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Discussion] Miui12 latest stable

2020-09-10 04:48:46
1178 3
I'm a pilot tester for poco f1. I want to tell admins and moderators of mi community, that all bugs are present in this update also (12.0.1.0 from 12.0.0.3). Literally poco devs are doing nothing during this one month time and after reporting bugs in feedback app.
Same bugs still present:

1) WhatsApp stock emoji sending bug in floating window is still there.(miui11 quick reply has same issue)

2) sound effects/miui sound optimization killed after reboot bug is still there (android 10 issue)

3) After reboot control center lag and shattering is still there.

4) Notification is still there after replying from floating window.

5) Screenshot scrolling is buggy.

6) Screen recorder has gesture bug.

And so on.

*Maybe touch lag also there, have to check it.

It's clear that nothing fixed just changed version and writing change log!! And security patch to august.
How can xiaomi pushed same update with just changing version number??
2020-09-10 04:48:46
Favorites RateRate
Like all build since MIUI 10, devs are on your own terms and don't listen to community.
Changelogs from all Xiaomi apps and softwares are the worst I ever see...
2020-09-10 08:55:43

Pro Bunny

nexus33 | from app

Xiaomi don't have good developers.
2020-09-17 16:40:22
They have some, but the best devs are focusing in new phones only.The company lost your Mojo when forget actual user base and force us to migrate to another brand.
Dark times are ahead of Xiaomi, write what I'm saying.
2020-09-17 21:05:51