In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

Return to list New

[Announcement] K2K#5 Speak to the Speaker! Ask Anything You Want to Know About POCO X3 NFC!

2020-09-09 17:31:42

100,997 2,091
WOOHOOOOO

A great pleasure to be invited to Mi Community.
I look forward to talk to all of the fans here and really try to share my knowledge on the POCO brand and products!

Also can't wait to do some giveaways :DDDDD

2020-09-09 17:40:34
Reply Report

Keyboard Man

Angus Ng | from Mi 10 Pro

mahajant99
What about front camera of POCO X3 NFC ? You didn't discuss anything about in launch event nor in the live session.

Hi there!
For the POCO X3 NFC, we feature a 20MP front camera :)
2020-09-09 18:25:08
Reply Report

Keyboard Man

virtualreality
poco x3 is almost a worthy upgrade to my redmi note 9 pro.it has stellar features.i would like to know more about liquid cooling.one youtube reviewer said that poco x3 heats up to 46C after 1 hour gaming with ambient temperature of 26C.so he had a possible faulty test device or poco x3 has a heat issue?

whattttt that's crazy. can you forward me the link?
most certainly not accurate.
2020-09-09 18:30:24
Reply Report

Keyboard Man

Addy Chowdary
What about  POCO release in india ? it's limited to some global countries and what you will say regarding this to poco fans in india?

Unfortunately I cannot comment on behalf of POCO India but do stay tuned with their official twitter account.
2020-09-09 18:31:23
Reply Report
LungMen replied at 2020-09-09 19:11:02
Angus Ng back then on your twitter you tweet about asking people choose OP Nord and New POCO...
and now New Poco - POCO X3 NFC finally release to public...
Besides High Refresh rate, and half cost from OP Nord. what can make people consider choosing this for long term?

Hi there!

Thank you for raising such a good question!
When it comes to processor choice, Snapdragon or MediaTek, we're definitely open to both choices.
5G is most certainly in our plans for the future.

When it comes to a long term usage, we believe with our latest partnership with Qualcomm using the SD732G, the performance will be good enough for a very long time, along with our LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus and a massive battery, it's all about sustainbility, whether if it's performance or battery life.

I hope that answers the question!
2020-09-10 11:27:52
Reply Report
TomSanity replied at 2020-09-09 19:42:27
Firstly, I want to commend your approached to POCO X3 NFC's camera. It appears to me that it is inspired by cut-disc CDs in the 90s. I want to know if the switching feature of refresh rate will become more in the near future? If yes, will the refresh rate will be the new trend of POCO?

Hello!

Thank you very much! I also think it's a very unique looking camera, it was actually inspired by classic DSLR cameras :D

You can manually switch refresh rate on the POCO X3 NFC now between 60Hz and 120Hz. And we also introduced DynamicSwitch that automatically match the Hz rate with the content you're viewing!

:DDD
2020-09-10 11:30:11
Reply Report
FAE Patrol replied at 2020-09-09 21:28:52
Hi Angus!
I am Fae, a Mi fan from the Philippines. My first Xiaomi phone is the Pocophone F1 and it still kicking until now. What I love for my Poco F1, are its speed on gaming and the camera while having a cheaper price. Now Poco X3 is out, continuing the trend for being beast. My question is if you have a plan to have a special edition of a Poco unit with collaboration to any anime as design?

Hi Fae!
oh man! Im glad to hear that your F1 is still rocking! I loved the F1, i wasnt one of the earliest users but i played around it for months and i loved it.

OOOOOHHHHH now my friend, im a huge fan of anime, I would love to do an anime collaboration, definitely an intresting suggestion. Il keep that in mind and who knows, maybe it will happen some day soon :D

2020-09-10 17:09:43
Reply Report
prince kiah replied at 2020-09-09 22:29:24
hello Angus NG!
nice to have you here, the Poco X3 NFC is really a big Innovation from the Poco brand, giving us exactly what we need.
my question: what is the story behind the new design of the Poco logo on the Poco X3? And whose idea was it?

Hi there!

thank you, and im happy to be here!

Youre too kind with your praise.

Well the new design was really us trying to give the fans a different feel, we realise that many phones are the market is starting to find difficulities to differ themselves in terms of appearance. So we thought we could try something different and abit more bold.

With the enlarge LOGO, we want to say "Proud to own POCO!"

It wasn't anyones specific idea, it was a overall team decision :D
2020-09-10 17:11:28
Reply Report
LimitLess13 replied at 2020-09-09 22:43:44
Besides the price, what makes the POCO X3 NFC so good compared to other products, and which features do you like the most? thank you

Great question!
I think it's hard to ignore the price in general, its just such a good deal.
But i would say we do have some features that pops up even without that price, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate and a dual stereo speaker set up.
The positioning on this phone is very important and we make sure we can offer a very very strong mid-range performance and then we put a very aggressive price on it.

I personally love the stereo speaker and i was mind blown at the quality, i must say the battery is also mind blowing. I'm on my phone alot and its just nice to go home from a full day of usage and still see some battery left
2020-09-10 17:14:47
Reply Report
BeingBishal replied at 2020-09-10 09:09:09
Hi Angus, Poco X3 is indeed an amazing phone. Kudos to the PocoTeam. By the way, my question is will Poco enter in other departments also, other than manufacturing Phones? Can PocoFans expect others gadgets and products from Poco branding?
And at last, hope you're having a good time at Mi Community!

:D thank you!

Mmmm all i can say for now is... theres no limit on what we do :).
2020-09-10 17:23:36
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Creativity for Redmi Note 8 Series
Copyright©2010-2020 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list