In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Announcement] K2K#5 Speak to the Speaker! Ask Anything You Want to Know About POCO X3 NFC!

2020-09-09 17:31:42

100,889 2,091

Advanced Bunny

edcolby | from app

Hi @Angus Ng, and #TeamPoco, we heard news some months back , about the poco pop buds. I would like to know if its still gonna happen☺️

from app

from app
2020-09-09 17:58:38
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

edcolby | from app

what i like most about the x3 pro is the the gaming features

1.battery life - at some point in time we all need more battery juice...and i think with 5160mAh, its gonna last loooonger.

2. 120hz refresh - for smooth gaming and scrolling experience
3. pricing - the pricing is very reasonable...and i really like it.. @Angus Ng please keep the poco pricing this way till qualcomm reduces the cost of snapdragon flagship chipsets😂 . the pricing itself makes poco x3 nfc Standout as #MidrangrKing compared to other brands i know.

I would like to see a punchier display like amoled in the next generation poco phones, but still good job done poco❤️

#ApprovedbyGHizmoHub

#TeamPoco😍
2020-09-09 19:06:51
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

edcolby | from app

Hi Angus N, during the poco x3 nfc launch you did mention of 3 years support update for poco x3  which is great. What happens to Poco X2, and F2 pro?
thanks
2020-09-09 19:41:33
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Creativity for Redmi Note 8 Series
Copyright©2010-2020 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list