In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 8/Pro/8T

[Other] #Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 does not update

2020-09-05 15:04:37
573 12
This chart is the best document for users to learn a lesson and never help corrupt companies like Xiaomi to sell 30 million pieces of a phone. You see the Redmi Note 8 in 2020 at the top of the list of best-selling phones in the world.  There is, but Xiaomi wants to sell the Redmi Note 9 and Redmi Minot 10 in high circulation.  The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 does not update to a higher Android, which is one of the signs of the impersonality of the Chinese communist companies, a country that caused the communist government to assassinate the world, should be a lesson to the people of the world and  Never fill the pockets of communists again and never make corrupt and terrorist companies rich.
2020-09-05 15:04:37
Favorites1 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

ItsYourBoyCH | from Redmi Note 8

i knew it.. it was a mistake buying this phone
2020-09-05 16:14:56

Pro Bunny

Hydra1704 | from Redmi Note 8T

Stop spamming this rant. And be patient as a grown person (If you are a grown person). Find something other to do while waiting for the update, can't believe waiting for MIUI 12 it's the only thing in your life.
2020-09-05 17:55:47

Semi Pro Bunny

Paulo F | from Redmi Note 8T

The consumers aren't a Xiaomi priority, they act like their masters, the Chinese government, and we simply don't exist.
2020-09-05 21:24:24

Semi Pro Bunny

pourya.sh Author | from Redmi Note 8

Hydra1704
Stop spamming this rant. And be patient as a grown person (If you are a grown person). Find something other to do while waiting for the update, can't believe waiting for MIUI 12 it's the only thing in your life.

It is not a matter of being an adult or a child. The issue is that Xiaomi is a corrupt company and humanity allows us to introduce corrupt individuals and companies to the people of the world.  Is serving terrorist groups and dictatorial regimes, such as the Quds Force militia receiving Xiaomi phones at a quota and half price from Xiaomi, or repressive organizations such as SAS by Xiaomi to users' information and  Citizens have access, in Turkey, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq.  Xiaomi is serving the oppressive and murderous organizations, these are in addition to Xiaomi lying to 40 million users, the communists and their inhumane companies should be exposed, and the UN and the UN Security Council should be informed of these catastrophes, as  Huawei aware of corruption and Huawei severely punished Xiaomi should be punished for its betrayals of citizens and people
2020-09-05 23:21:26

Semi Pro Bunny

Paulo F
The consumers aren't a Xiaomi priority, they act like their masters, the Chinese government, and we simply don't exist.

Dear friend, Xiaomi and Huawei are two communist and completely corrupt and criminal companies that provide user information to repressive organizations. In the Islamic Republic of Iran, Lebanon, Turkey, Venezuela, Cuba, Iraq, Syria, Hong Kong, in these countries, Xiaomi and Huawei.  By selling users' confidential information to dictatorial regimes, hundreds of thousands of libertarians have been killed, imprisoned, and repressed. Communists and their companies, wherever they are, cause corruption, murder, looting, and human rights abuses
2020-09-05 23:26:31
Check before posting and avoid a repeated thread.
2020-09-06 00:10:17

Rookie Bunny

semannkk | from Redmi Note 8

caralho irmão vai toma no cu, bgl chatao isso ai de comunista e o caralho a 4. não faz sentido vc alegar tudo isso usando um device da empresa e usando a comunidade da empresa
cara maluco, eu hein
2020-09-06 01:28:17

Semi Pro Bunny

feds64
Check before posting and avoid a repeated thread.

There is no repetition. Which repetition has been sent only one post and we have answered the comments. Does the communist disagree with this ?!
2020-09-06 01:46:18

Semi Pro Bunny

semannkk
caralho irmão vai toma no cu, bgl chatao isso ai de comunista e o caralho a 4. não faz sentido vc alegar tudo isso usando um device da empresa e usando a comunidade da empresa
cara maluco, eu hein

My dear friend, I can not understand your words. You must forgive me
2020-09-06 01:47:39

Pro Bunny

eubarroso | from Redmi Note 8T

My dear friend, I can not understand your words. You must forgive me

he is insulting you
2020-09-06 04:29:28