In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Bugs] Chromecast not working properly on my Redmi note 9s!

2020-08-31 22:36:29
256 4
I was trying to chromecast my screen on my android tv through Google home app but it was not working properly, i checked my wifi and there was no problem with it, I clear cache of my phone and restarted it and also reset my tv and reinstalled google home app on my Redmi note 9s and updated chromecast on Android tv but nothing else smae happened! An idea emerged to check whether it is happening with other phones or problem with note 9s, I casted my mobile screens of Redmi note 9 and realme 3 devices and it worked fine that's mean it is problem with note 9s only!
2020-08-31 22:36:29
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

MonishDon | from app

Hello Tipu Wakil!! Sorry for the inconvenience caused... By seeing your complaint, you are facing a problem with screen cast to android TV by using Redmi note 9S. Please check your phone whether the bluetooth, hotspot and mobile data is turned on.
These are the process to connect your google app in your TV

1.You want to turn on the mobile data in your phone and same data network will be connected to your Smart TV.

2. And also you want to turn on bluetooth and location in your phone.

3. After the above process completed. Open the google home app in your phone and swipe down in home page of google home app to refresh the page for find your device.

4. It takes to process 1 or 2 min to show your device. After that it will shown your device in the available device space. Select your wanted device to start the screen cast.

The above option is not working you want to update the Google home app in play store or the same problem coming means you have a option to give a feedback in play store comment section or feedback option in Google home app.

Thankyou for your feedback :) and i will hope your problem will solved by using the above given process Correctly :)
2020-09-14 15:19:46

Advanced Bunny

Tipu Wakil Author | from Redmi Note 9S

Hello Tipu Wakil!! Sorry for the inconvenience caused... By seeing your complaint, you are facing a problem with screen cast to android TV by using Redmi note 9S. Please check your phone whether the bluetooth, hotspot and mobile data is turned on.
These are the process to connect your google app in your TV

I know these all things, i am facing the issue with note 9s, same worked on Redmi note 9!
2020-09-14 15:22:17

Semi Pro Bunny

MonishDon | from mobile

Tipu Wakil
I know these all things, i am facing the issue with note 9s, same worked on Redmi note 9!

Thank you for replying!! I understand your problem. Please make your phone clean format and try again by the same process..
2020-09-14 15:24:48

Rookie Bunny

307404027 | from mobile

Tipu Wakil

I'm facing same issues. All android phones in my house can cast to chromecast, except 2 phones which is Redmi Note 9s model.
2021-08-22 17:03:27