In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Gaming

[Q&A] MIUI 12 Game Turbo Touch Issues

2020-08-30 17:01:02
1005 3
Hello Mi community
There is a problem that is bothering me all the time since I got my first Mi phone and I am experiencing this from late MIUI10 to MIUI12 now.
So the issue is when ever I play games I cannot touch top corners of screen because of Game Turbo top bar getting triggered, which can lead me to lose in games such as PUBG Mobile since I can't close inventory or any other opened windows that need to be close by tapping X button corner of screen. (And many other games)

I tried searching internet for a solution but there's no solution than turning this feature off, since Game Turbo top bar quick access is one of my favorite features of MIUI and also one of the reasons I got Mi phone, so I don't want it to be disabled but need Xiaomi to fix this problem which can be handled easily.

The Game Turbo top bar has a indicator line top left corner of the screen, this problem can be solved if top bar is restricted to swapping the indicator to the right, this way we can touch either top corners without opening Game Turbo quick access bar.

The reason I am posting here and not on the Feedback application is, none of problems I have issued on the Feedback app got any response.
I hope this post will be seen by Xiaomi.

Peace and stay safe.✌️
2020-08-30 17:01:02
Favorites1 RateRate
Hi!

First of all thanks for putting a thread explaining the solution you have found!

In my case, I have to say that I have tried to touch the game corners while playing (to see if it happened to me like you) and Game turbo does not open to me unless I slide my finger from the corner. Swiping your finger is when the game turbo bar appears and disappears. This os for the configuration I have (Restrict buttons and gestures). When I touch the corner, game turbo does not appear and I have noticed that I even have to slide outside the screen limits to make the bar appear.

I have already read that you have commented that this problem comes from MIUI 10... I made a thread explainning a little bit this configurations about game turbo. Sometimes we do not realize it but when we are in an intense game our hands sweat more, sometimes we even lose the sensation of touch and we touch things that make us mess it up. It has happened to me a couple of times when I am playing, it gives me the feeling that I lose mobility because my fingers are dry! And the brightness! Lots of time I play and it bother me when sometimes brightness auto-regulate LoL! For this reason I could configure correctly game turbo options!
2020-08-31 05:04:02
Have fun!
Linkleps

Rookie Bunny

AVES7A Author | from Mi 9T

Thanks for your reply,
You are right I have forgotten to mention that the top bar won't open without the slide but the touch doesn't register to the game screen and it registers for Turbo Game bar instead, if you slide inside the screen exaclty from where the touch is being ignored by the game, you will notice the top bar will open, even when the touch is not close to corners, if there's a possibility to share a video here I could show you a screen capture what exactly I mean.
And my hands are always dry and never sweat ☺️
2020-08-31 08:04:30
Could you perhaps tell me how I can download the Game Booster app please?
2021-05-06 23:38:35