In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

[News] Xiaomi 10th Anniversary Board Game! Play to win online discount vouchers!

2020-08-13 14:09:51
454 5
10th Anniversary Sale is Coming! Join Online Game to Win Discount Codes!!

Hi, Mi Fans

Xiaomi 10th Anniversary is coming, to celebrate how far Xiaomi has come this past decade, we jointly offer special products and amazing deals for Mi fans!!

Come and join us on August 17th!!

Great deals on Xiaomi’s latest smartphones and IoT products can be found through our authorized channels. For further details about these deals, click here: https://c.mi.com/thread-3264644-1-0.html

While waiting for the deals to begin on August 17th, check out this surprise below that we have prepared as part of this grand celebration.
During the 10th anniversary event, we will launch the interactive game “Let’s Roll”!

How to participate in:

The map is made of multiple squares with action instructions.
Players will take turns to roll the dice and move forward according to the number on the dice.
After stopping in a square, they should follow the action instructions shown in the square.
When moving around the board, Participants will learn about Xiaomi’s historical events and most famous products.

The player who reaches the end first wins!
players will receive discount codes from cooperative platforms, which can be used to redeem shopping coupons and purchase Xiaomi products on Xiaomi's official website or cooperative e-commerce platforms.

Click to Join the Game, Let’s Roll!!

2020-08-13 14:09:51
Favorites3 RateRate

R/O

1653413590 | from Redmi Note 7

Thanks
2020-08-13 14:55:03

Semi Pro Bunny

Xpemi 1ii | from Redmi Note 8T

free coupon
2020-08-13 18:40:59

Master Bunny

RichG | from MI 8

Thank you for sharing.
2020-08-20 20:42:33
Thanks for sharing the information I will try to win in if I won't succeed I will surely buy a new MI Note 10 during Black Friday or Cyber Monday. I love Xiaomi because their phones don't cost much, and are very good. I am also waiting for the big sales because I want to buy a new TV and I don't want to spend on it 1000 dollars but only 500-600 so I think that during Cyber Monday I will surely find a good offer. I am monitoring the prices since now on https://www.hugecybermondaydeals.com/best-cyber-monday-tv-deals/, and I see that I will surely buy it for such a price.
2020-10-31 02:56:58
6362963767 replied at 2020-10-30 20:56:58
Thanks for sharing the information I will try to win in if I won't succeed I will surely buy a new MI Note 10 during Black Friday or Cyber Monday. I love Xiaomi because their phones don't cost much, and are very good. I am also waiting for the big sales because I want to buy a new TV and I don't want to spend on it 1000 dollars but only 500-600 so I think that during Cyber Monday I will surely find a good offer. I am monitoring the prices since now on https://www.hugecybermondaydeals.com/best-cyber-monday-tv-deals/, and I see that I will surely buy it for such a price.

Thanks for the information.
2020-11-01 03:49:41