In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Note 10/Pro/Lite

[Discussion] WiFi Disconnecting/No internet access on Mesh Network

2020-08-11 03:01:01
274 2
I received the phone a few days ago and haven't had issues until yesterday. I have a DLink mesh network with one mesh node(combined 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz). The Wifi has started cutting out and trying to switch to mobile data for no reason. Attempts to reconnect fail and eventually my SSID says "disabled" until I turn WiFi off and back on in phone settings.

I am able to connect to WiFi after this but it soon crashes again and I have to cycle wifi again. Link speed used to reach as high as 525Mbps now going as low as 50Mbps. I have a Note 9s and it has no issues. the Link speed is also considerably higher (780Mbps vs 195Mbps) even with the phones sitting in the same spot.

I have already reset router and modem as well as the mesh node. Nothing helped except for unplugging the mesh node completely. But my wifi speed on my Mi note 10 lite is still much slower than mobile data.

Is this a known issue? Screenshots of wifi info from both phones below and of build number  
2020-08-11 03:01:01
Favorites RateRate
I'd love to know if you have any solution to this, I've had the same issue since day 1 with my Note 8. Works perfectly on a single router, but constantly disconnects with my home mesh network (BT Whole Home WiFi discs).
2020-11-23 19:47:27

Advanced Bunny

IT'S ALI | from Mi Note 10 Lite

its happening with me also no idea
2020-11-29 17:20:19