1. Battery life issues dont get fixed|
2. When comes new android version, the update gets pulled down at least 7 times becouse of bootloops or bricks
3. Development team fixes mostly only critical issues like no working bands after an update or download manager not working and crashing
4. Android One by Xiaomi is like hot potato, they want get rid of it from their hands as soon as possible. At least it looks like that.
5. System settings app got still unremovable add another email account and customize your device cards since first release for A2 of android 10!
6. Wi-Fi chip that they used in this phone is literally a meme, it disconnects and connects whenever it wants and not only on stock rom but also on custom roms!
7. Phone is hot on basic apps like facebook lite, facebook messenger and google chrome!
8. Updates are like a wheel of fortune. Owning A2 I am always scared hit reboot button becouse I dont want to end in bootloop or brick.
9. When going on home screen, there is chance that it will launch some application instead of returning to home screen on Q gestures
10. Cant use android 10 gestures on 3rd party launchers when google approved it with latest android 10 release and we still have first public release.
11. I hate factory resetting every single month becouse new updates comes out and new bug appears and disappears after factory reset!
12. Camera does not have support for cam2api and RAW images shooting! Every single phone which is not by Xiaomi with android 10 already got this!
13. System UI looks like somebody took android lolipop and put android 10 api into it. Corners of quick settings and notifications are sharp and not rounded.
If I would want I could continue but if this reads the Device team or Developer team.... Fix your issues! Android One by Xiaomi is literally a meme. If you cant fix these issues, dont make android one phones. Stick to the MIUI which mystically does not have that much issues like we on Android One. I am moving to OnePlus or Google later this year becouse you sell good hardware for cheap but software is bad and makes bad name to android one project.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .