In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

[Xiaomi] K2K #4!It’s Shou Time! From 10 to Infinity, Let’s Talk to the President of Xiaomi!

2020-08-07 20:10:45
103608 2208
Hi Mi Fans,

Great News! K2K #4 is coming! Here is your chance to have a direct talk with the President of the International Department of Xiaomi!

While Xiaomi is celebrating its 10th anniversary, we invited Shou Zi Chew, Senior Vice President and President of the International Department of Xiaomi, to Mi Community to have some bonding time with Mi Fans and share with us his insight on the future development of Xiaomi.

Now, it’s Shou Time!

How to Participate in?

Leave what you want to talk with Shou below this thread! For your reference, you can express your thoughts according to the following aspects.

• Now that Xiaomi is 10 years old, how long have you been a Mi Fan? What does Xiaomi mean to you?

• What’s on your mind about the future of Xiaomi and its products, even the whole development of tech innovations? Share it with Shou!

All in all, if there is anything you are interested in Shou and Xiaomi, just leave what you want to say below! Shou will respond to you!

Time Period
Aug 7th - Aug 14th

Prizes & Selection
Among all Mi Fans who post comments, Shou will pick 10 Mi Fans whose questions or suggestions he thinks the most meaningful in person.

Also, guess what? A medal will be awarded to every Mi Fan who comments!

Each winner will be awarded a mysterious customized souvenir for Xiaomi 10th Anniversary!

Are you ready? It’s Shou time!
Grab your chance to talk to the president!
The only thing you need to do is - leaving comments!

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +47 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-08-07 20:10:45
Favorites403 RateRate
Hi Mi Fans, I’m very happy to talk with you in Mi Community K2K#4! Waiting for your interesting questions.
2020-08-10 21:13:32
M1K4_3L replied at 2020-08-07 21:51:20
Congrats!
One question :
Xiaomi is at first a smartphone manufacturer

Hi! Thanks for the question. We actually designed our business model from the very first day to be a combination of smart hardware + internet services + new retail. It is with this very innovative model that we managed to achieve our success over the last 10 years. We also announced our smartphone + AIoT dual engine strategy in 2019. We believe that the future of the Internet will be one which can be assessed not only by your smartphone, but by an ecosystem of AIoT products as well (we call this the “super Internet”). So look out for not just amazing smartphones, but also more AIoT products from us!
2020-08-11 11:10:48
Mibatman replied at 2020-08-08 00:45:59
1st of all congrats on a wonderful 10-year journey. I have been a Mi fan since 2016, We know for every success journey there is hard work, etc, Being more than a smartphone company, How challenging this journey was as a global company, especially in the AIOT field? Where you are seeing Xiaomi after 5-10 Years?

Thank you! In terms of AIoT, pioneering new use cases where your portfolio of devices can interact is very exciting for us. My wish is that in 5-10 years, Xiaomi can reach as many users as possible in the world, enriching and improving lives globally through amazing technology and products at honest prices!
2020-08-11 11:13:14
Łukasz 14 replied at 2020-08-08 03:05:06
Good morning ,
I have been a Xiaomi fan for 3 years. The adventure began with RN4 and continues, slowly the world of Xiaomi products is growing and it will be growing in my home. And the question I would like to ask is trivial :) Your favorite Xiaomi product is? I would like to know if the president of Xiaomi has his favorite gadget :). Greetings from Poland .

I love so many Xiaomi products that it is hard for me to pick a favorite. I remember very vividly the launch of Mi Mix 1. It absolutely blew my mind when I saw the device for the first time. Looking back, it helped kickstart the global trend of “full-screen” devices and helped propel innovation and design in the industry to the next level. These make it very meaningful. 2 tidbits: Did you know it was added to the collection of Center Pompidou in France? And did you know it was coincidentally launched on my birthday?
2020-08-11 11:15:50
Calixto SS replied at 2020-08-08 20:21:53
Good Morning! I've been a Mi Fan since 2018, really a very satisfied user! Over these ten years the company has sought to serve its customers with quality and innovation at a fair price, and day by day has been surpassing itself and surprising us. Would you like to know what news is reserved for the second half of 2020 and early 2021?

We have some amazing smartphones and AIoT products in store for you! Will be very exciting when we launch them!
2020-08-11 11:22:17
NetteCastle replied at 2020-08-08 23:24:10
Happy 10th Anniversary Xiaomi!
Me and my family had been Mi Fans since 2017, started from Redmi Note 4 as our first Mi phones, Mi Band 2s, Mi Bags and the rest just keep adding. We've got more than 50 Mi products in our home right now and will continue to have more until we could at least have most of the Mi Ecosystem.
We are currently focused on strengthening our health as a family that's why we bought the Mi Scale 2, Mi Bands and soon the Mi Infrared thermometer. During this trying times we get to think and be more cautious on our health. Is there any plans on Xiaomi as a company to produce more health related products in the future?

Thank you very much for your support! We are working on bringing more health related products to you. For example, we are aware more people are working out at home and we are also aware there is an increased need for personal hygiene related products, particularly with disinfecting properties. We are also looking very actively at these.
2020-08-11 11:23:16

Device Team

sazzadais | from Redmi 5 Plus

Xiaomi is a name of love, power and family member. It has empowered me and my family a lot in many ways. Mi should keep it's philosophy of innovation and making life better.
2020-08-07 20:45:46

Grand Master Bunny

Peter666 | from Redmi 5A

Congrats on your 10 Years!
Being a XIAOMI fan since 2016!
Hope to see some devices with smaller screens and prices!👍✴️🌠🎂🎁
2020-08-07 20:59:58

Mi Rédacteur

M1K4_3L | from app

Congrats!
One question :
Xiaomi is at first a smartphone manufacturer
However, with the Xiaomi ecosystem strategy and the path chosen for TV, and especially for the IoT market, at the end of the day, is the Smartphone will become anecdotal for Xiaomi?
2020-08-07 21:51:20
SNOC XUA TROM

Photography Team

Addy Chowdary | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

I started using in 2018, when i was about 18years old....i loved the MIUI look in my father Redmi note 4 pro. but i became a fan when i first used Redmi note 5 pro and now Enjoying the MIUI 12 in My beast Redmi note 8 pro which made me as efficient mobile photographer and also I have developed strong relationship with Mi community Global.

I used many products like Mi band 3 and 4, Mi TWS 2 earphone making my life not getting too much bored.

*My question is  whether Xiaomi planning to release any  mid range  amoled display type mobiles in India?

Lets see how many people here share the there relationship with xiaomi because it looks amazing. 
2020-08-07 22:07:34
MI COMMUNITY GLOBAL PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM

Photography Team

silky916 | from MI 9 Transparent Edition

Congrats Xiaomi :
Just would like to know if you have any future plans on bringing dslr, Mirrorless or even lenses into the Xiaomi family? That would be awesome. Everyone can afford for sure.
2020-08-07 22:33:14
from 2016 to 2020, with xiaomi, will go beyond infinite
2020-08-07 23:01:38
Special Team - Device (Mobile), Mi Community Bangladesh

BOOTING

Xiaomi is love. Been a fan over 5 years now. Love their product's quality and price management.

In future looking forward to get more awesome and innovative device like Mi Mix Alpha
2020-08-07 23:11:21

Super moderator

Crossfiree | from Mi 10 Pro

Congratulations Xiaomi for a successful 10 year long journey! Hope to see Xiaomi conquering more and more global markets in future! I have been a Mi fan since 2016 and wish this saga with Xiaomi continues till infinity!
2020-08-07 23:31:31

Gangbuzzcrew | from MI 5X

congratulations xiaomi on your 10 years journey.
I am fan since 2014.
hope to see MIUI customized with country base in near future thank you!
2020-08-07 23:40:55

TechLab Team

Kavishika | from Redmi Note 8

Congratulations Xiaomi !. You have being walking so long way down. You can proud of your journey and I think you will go very long way in the future. You will become essential Technical company in the world. Your future is clear, I have no doubt on it. I think products of future will have good improvement.
2020-08-07 23:43:03