In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Feedback

[Q&A] miui12 feedback

2020-08-05 20:24:34
298 5
Just got miui12 v12.0.3.0 global on my mi 9t global today noon in Bangladesh. It looks good, but look like lots of bugs are here.

1st bug: after update and first reboot, when I was greeted with miui12 newness, the welcome app was flashing black and white. Then it become normal in a minute or two. After which I was able to proceed next.

2nd bug: it is battery killer, it eats more battery than the previous 11.0.6.0 I had.

3rd bug: when I cleared all app by swiping up the screen and clearing all apps, still available memory is below 3GB, which is ridiculous, phone has 6 GB ram and more than half is not available!
2020-08-05 20:24:34
Favorites RateRate

Super moderator

rayhanh | from Redmi Note 7

Well, this is the very first build of MIUI. So, the presence of this kind of issue is so common, we hope you will consider it. And it's a major update, so we always recommend to perform a factory reset to get better performance.
2020-08-06 15:17:32
Rayhan Hasan
Super Moderator, Mi Community Bangladesh.

Rookie Bunny

islammanjurul Author | from Mi 9T

can you suggest some good option to backup my apps installed from play store? and those app data? phone is not rooted, so cannot use titanium backup here.
2020-08-06 23:11:14

Super moderator

rayhanh | from Redmi Note 7

islammanjurul
can you suggest some good option to backup my apps installed from play store? and those app data? phone is not rooted, so cannot use titanium backup here.

Why you're not using the Mi Cloud?
2020-08-12 23:31:00
Rayhan Hasan

Rookie Bunny

islammanjurul Author | from Mi 9T

limited to free version, only 5GB space, used by photos already
2020-08-12 23:35:46
islammanjurul replied at 2020-08-12 21:35:46
limited to free version, only 5GB space, used by photos already

Ahh! Can't help you then! :'(
2020-08-13 16:51:30
Rayhan Hasan