In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9/SE/T/T Pro/Lite

[Q&A] MIUI 12 Slow animation speed

2020-08-03 02:52:35

3,519 7

Pro Bunny

Dadovvv Author | from mobile

RAUNAKniroula
try resetting your device once hope this will solve your issue

lol i know it someone will suggest resetting device. Yes i did reset multiple times. But this is problem for all not only me. Rom is full of bugs. Whats the point of hidden apps if u can open hidden app easy with floating windows feature (bug), battery is so bad, device heating, can't open calendar over clock widget (bug), multitasking is extreme (killing apps). Some notifications persist even if we open chat and see message. And lot more bugs. MIUI 12 is simply forced rom by xiaomi,  can't believe that rom be called as stable.
2020-08-03 22:33:37
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

RAUNAKniroula
try resetting your device once hope this will solve your issue

Did u try to disable animation on home launcher if u use miui 12 at all? can u speed up or disable animation? Or only solution for all is to reset device which is only leading losing data and not fixing anything
2020-08-03 22:35:47
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

MIUI 12 Slow animation speed

Brice
From what I currently know, animation settings are separate for the home screen launcher and the system UI. You could try using a third party launcher such as Poco Launcher ;)

Well you are right, system animations is separate from the home screen launcher, and i think this is bug not a feature. Also poco launcher works great with same animations speed like system thank u for good answer but unfortunately poco launcher doesn't support navigation bar (full screen indicator) and it has different (old) multitasking system, also no options to open control center with right slide up on lower part of screen.anyway i appreciate your suggestions.
2020-08-04 23:19:18
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Dadovvv Author | from Mi 9T Pro

did u got any solution? I'm also on miui 11 QFKMIXM .. i used miui 12 before.problem same like you. now I'm little bit confused about new update 12.0.2.0 . how's that rom bro?

Well situation is not much different and better on 12.0.2.0. Animation speed is a little bit faster but still not fast like in miui 11. Also there is bugs which is reported on beta on stable 12.0.1.0 and they are still here on 12.0.2.0 example notification persist on WhatsApp even if u open and read message, no calendar shortcut on clock widget and so on. Overall its ok rom and can be used. miui 12 will be good rom when miui 13 will be released hehe
2020-09-03 23:42:15
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Mi Love U & I
Challenger
Mi 9T
Check in
Favorites
MIUI12
10 years