In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A3

[Discussion] Having problems with my Mi A3 Charging slowly

2020-07-29 12:32:07
941 4
I have problems with my A3 that does not want to recognize 'Fast Charge' and much less when this 'Slow Charge' is extremely slow, I have a tester of how much voltage it is using and it shows me 0.04v and 5.15A, also I have an update available July (The version I have is June) and tells me that you have to download 234mb to proceed with the update. Well the problem is that I have 23% of Battery and it is charging very, very slow the cell phone and I cannot update, I do this to find out if the problem to charge the phone with 'Quick Charge' is solved. Another problem is that when I turn off the phone and put it to charge, the phone does not want to recognize the charge and only when I turn it on / off there is it recognizes the 'Fast charge' and then instantly changes to 'Slow charge'. I have my original charger and the charger of a Mi 9 Lite and they still do not work, so in summary, I do not know if it is due to software or hardware problems, although if it were hardware problems it would be very noticeable because moving the cable so that it is In an exact position I recognized it, which my cell phone does not have those faults due to the charging pin.
-----------------
Bad news for me, I have already been able to update the cell phone system and the problem still persists with charging failures. Charges too slow and often does not recognize charging even if it is slow

att: my phone is translate to spanish cause i'm from Latin America (you can see 92% Charging slowly)
2020-07-29 12:32:07
Favorites1 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

6340073346 | from Mi A3

i face same problem in my mi A3 phone, i can't find this problem solution, please help me
2020-12-28 21:07:04

Banned

Anik_B | from Mi A3

change your Charging Cable.
buy a high quality USB TYPE C Cable.
then decharge  the phone 0%. and charge it.
if not solve then change charger.
if still not solve then problem is on Charging IC.
some times not show rapid charging logo.
usually it take 2.5 hour for fully charge 0-100%
2020-12-28 21:25:43

Rookie Bunny

Phenomenal | from Mi A3

I also have same problem
2021-01-20 00:57:56

Rookie Bunny

6250905631 | from Mi A3

I have this problem 5days ago<br>
my amper in charging is 520 ma in case of 1700ma.please help
2021-02-19 19:05:02