In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 8/Pro/8T

[Discussion] [Device Tech Bytes #11] App Lags or Hangs: Here Are Tips To Make Your Phone Faster!

2020-07-27 05:49:05

10,497 90

Device Team

CooCkie Author | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Collive
Good tips. One particular option I didn't know is the 'Remove animations'.

Remove animations option is for MIUI 12 Update but there is an option in Developers Option that you can Set to Off or Speed up UI animations...
2020-07-28 10:02:54
Reply Report

Device Team

Sameth93
Ok... But I met many people (advanced Android users) that claims Android works better when it has something to do, like running background apps… I don't mean those heavy crap like Facebook app or other similar… that's why I rarely kill background apps and prefer to disable notifications for those not so important...

Yes, that is one way of saving battery and RAM activity, RAM partly saves Apps Data to make them accessible at all times, this means more Apps less RAM and most users always complain of low RAM storage...
2020-07-28 14:38:12
Reply Report

Device Team

this is all well and good but when the latest MiUi and system launcher update is what caused the phone freezing a dthr resetting the phone doesn't help  because those are necessary updates for the phone what is the fix the Company refuses to send out any further updates on a MI 6

You can always try to uninstall updates of System Apps on Manage Apps or download the latest Alpha Version of System App... Here you go... https://drive.google.com/file/d/17XvxTl5-5tvNMGpQvvOWic-PwN15limV/view?usp=drivesdk
2020-07-29 20:03:49
Reply Report

Device Team

myrichgoh
Somewhat complicated but thanks for sharing...

Sorry, but it is really quite complicated. But to cut it short, RAM will occupy some of the Apps you install, and more installed apps means more RAM storage will be used. And running an app will consume what is left on it...
2020-07-29 20:10:49
Reply Report

Device Team

Paolo Adrian
what font do you use?

Milan Pro V2 Medium
2020-08-13 10:46:28
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies