In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 8

[Discussion] SHOW ME AROUND PLEASE

2020-07-27 04:39:25
86 4
Hi guys, am new to this community , and this is my first Xiaomi device ever, I hope to be a loyal fan as I was to HTC, before Samsung and oppo. This device has always been my dream device and I had to basically take a loan which I am a bit fluxed on how to pay to get it.

I would first like to be directed to the Xiaomi design challenge thread for designing wall paper, please help?

I also want to connect with every lover of MI and Xiaomi devices.

I want to connect to the Devs, breakers, testers and rooter squads , let's party on exploring out devices more.
Cheers to.you all
2020-07-27 04:39:25
Favorites RateRate

Pro Bunny

Mizziewiz | from Redmi 8

welcome. what's the device you're using
2020-07-27 11:35:23

Pro Bunny

Mizziewiz | from Redmi 8

Join My Xiaomi WhatsApp Group Chat for more information about xaiom products and solutions regarding your device.https://chat.whatsapp.com/L9NDSmMI160FXKnbamSKx0
2020-07-27 12:43:15

Advanced Bunny

CannonLeo Author | from Redmi 8

Mizziewiz
welcome. what's the device you're using

redmi 8
2020-07-27 15:51:07

Pro Bunny

Mizziewiz | from Redmi 8

CannonLeo

redmi 8

I've you joined my WhatsApp Group Chat.