In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Themes

[] Font that doesn't use bold letters

2020-07-25 12:50:55
446 2
Anyone know what font is this ? To give more details about this font, in facebook, it doesn't use bold letters on names.
2020-07-25 12:50:55
Favorites RateRate
Hmm, I do not know the answer to your question, but in general, for any question related to fonts, I turn to upfonts.com. This site has the most different fonts that can't be found on other sites. Moreover, I can try out all the fonts in the demo version, and only then, if I like them, purchase the full version. This is rarely seen on other sites. So if you have any questions about fonts go to their site and there you will find all the answers to your questions.
2020-10-07 02:45:10
MontanaLo replied at 2020-10-07 02:45:10
Hmm, I do not know the answer to your question, but in general, for any question related to fonts, I turn to upfonts.com. This site has the most different fonts that can't be found on other sites. Moreover, I can try out all the fonts in the demo version, and only then, if I like them, purchase the full version. This is rarely seen on other sites. So if you have any questions about fonts go to their site and there you will find all the answers to your questions.

I hope it will be a good acquisition as my budget is limited
2020-10-08 16:28:58