In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Others

Apps cannot open

2020-07-23 19:36:28

835 11

Wizard Bunny

Anjar Arkhana | from Redmi Note 5A

Hii...make sure that app. updated, and if that app. on a list Game Booster you just close for that , and trying cleaning a device in Security App. to cleaning up and deleting alil' bug, aftet that all action, reboot to take the effect, it usually back to a normally again, thus hope my suggests can fix it
2020-07-24 12:35:09
Reply Report

Wizard Bunny

GeneralReDMi
I'm also do a hard reset even my apps are glitch (or same as you), what I do is clear cache then reboot in Recovery mode. Hope this help. If you don't want to try it, go to nearby Mi services to solve it.

Hii... it depend on what app. not open normally? if just app. non system app. you cant open it, the action must not hard reset,, hard reset use if a system functions of device have an error after maintainance still not working and cant make a solutions, it outing from app. 3rd party
2020-07-24 13:07:11
Reply Report

Wizard Bunny

Xpemi 1ii
yes. cleaning and do a reboot help out. but it's not really help out. cause today system is responding a bit slow. during the last few days my system feel smooth. maybe the system is preparing to update miui 12 , my guess. lol

in your thread your trouble is a app. right? so let focus to discuss this 1st time before you talking a system device trouble  ,,,ok let me know on what a specific app. you cant open it?
2020-07-24 17:02:13
Reply Report

Wizard Bunny

Xpemi 1ii
Hi anjar, thanks for the reply. it is solved clean and reboot. but it's just that my first time using xiaomi phone.

yea that step is a 1st way to fix a trouble for all app. issue,, if after that step cant fix it a next step you must update or uninstall updating it can fix work it, and dont forget to send feed. thus.
2020-07-24 17:20:20
Reply Report

Wizard Bunny

GeneralReDMi
I guess this help but not. Don't need to mad, we can solve it. 🙂

you are so kind trying help any one 👍🏼your suggest working if any issue on system device, stay keep help on, dude 👍🏼
2020-07-24 17:51:59
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
70 Days Check-In
Newbie Member
Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved