In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A2/Lite

[Discussion] FINAL LIST OF ALL BUGS & MISSING FEATURES ON Mi A2 Lite

2020-07-20 04:28:19

4,266 73

Rookie Bunny

Hatake | from Mi A2 Lite

GUYS THİS ROM İS FUCKED UP İ GUESS THEY ALSO DON'T KNOW HOW TO FİX THE BUGS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA STİLL SETTİNGS SAY PİXEL TO OUR İDİOT PHONE WHAT A GOSH 😡
2020-09-24 01:10:28
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Hatake | from Mi A2 Lite

loserion
Xiaomi badly needs to fix those+every bugs and also have to add some missing features...
I'm done with stock android.
Going to Custom Rom (Havoc OS)😑

havoc insane I recommend you to flash
2020-10-08 15:41:14
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

Hatake | from Mi A2 Lite

Aadil Gillani
Update on the 4th Bug:
On My side it is the problem of my carrier not Xiaomi and it is working to fix that ASAP
I don't about rest of the people if it is still a issue of the Andriod 10 update on the phone then please PM me proof:

hey hey your wrong about fourth bug I gets ping in everytime. After I enter the google play store to update it only download 2 mb for sec but other brand new phones with same Carrier gives more mb for a sec like 10mb for sec
2020-10-12 01:28:15
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
Copyright©2010-2020 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list