In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A2/Lite

[Discussion] FINAL LIST OF ALL BUGS & MISSING FEATURES ON Mi A2 Lite

2020-07-20 04:28:19
4942 82
FINAL LIST OF ALL BUGS & MISSING FEATURES ON Mi A2 Lite:-

Bugs:-

1.Extremely Poor Ram Management Bug :
This Bug is being faced by almost all the users this bug is fixed by a restart but after 1-2 of use a restart is required which is extremely annoying

2.Can’t remove ‘add another email account / customize your pixel’ in settings: This bug is also very annoying as it causes the settings list to move down everytime the settings is opened which is very annoying

3.Sometimes there are graphical glitches in the homescreen on Quickstep Launcher.

4.Cellular network signal issue, not stable on 4G LTE

5.Huge lags while using phone in day to day daily tasks.This bug is fixed after a phone restart but it comes back again after 1-2 days of use

6.Can’t resize the apps in split-screen vertically or horizontally in the default dpi if the dpi on the phone is increased then we are able to resize in split screen but in Pie we were able to resize in the default dpi.

7.Screen Locking sound is very low as while using volume booster is being heard with out it it's very low.

8.Can’t disable Camera shutter sounds.

9.Can’t go to menu settings on long-press screencast in the notification bar.

10.Direct Share not working as it say Direct Share not available on the Share Sheet which is supposed to be working as it is a basic feature of Android 10.

11. Sim Card Setting page remains light even in dark theme.

Missing Features:-

1. Can’t disable recent apps suggestions on top of app drawer in the stock launcher

2. Audio enhancement is missing in sounds setting

3. Full-screen gestures (gesture navigation) don’t support 3rd party launchers. This is a known issue with Android 10 for all devices.

4.No VoLTE & VoWifi Support.

Update 1: Everyone please tell me any bug that I have missed in the comment so I can add in this list and I can maintain this list after every security patch arrives and if any of the bug is fixed and other users have confirmed that it has been fixed then I will remove it from the list and if any new bug is encountered by any user then it can be added in this list too.

Update 2: Everyone here it would be a great favor if you could reply this message with the number of the bug you guys are facing for example in my case : 1,4,6,14-16.
Thanks in Advance Everyone

Update 3: Categorized into 2 sections bugs & missing features.

Update 4: Colour coded the Critical Bugs in Red.

Update 5 : Added 1 Bug and moved No VoLTE and VoWifi to missing features and moved the critical bugs higher in the list & described some bugs in more detail.
Single Poll thread Total 137 Users Voted

97.81% (134)

2.19% (3)
Submit

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-07-20 04:28:19
Favorites2 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

6333039015 | from Mi A2 Lite

I have the same with Chrome. Xiaomi, I guess, is fooling to their customers! No help... Nothing.
2020-07-21 22:46:24

Rookie Bunny

Ryzeak21 | from Mi A2 Lite

2,6,11,12. The most annoying one for me is when the signal strength is unstable and sometimes drops as seen in this screenshot.
2020-07-22 01:30:46

Rookie Bunny

6217410039 | from Mi A2 Lite

I have noticed that some apps aren't working now plus phone lags at the time and then restarts sometimes due to lagging.
2020-07-23 02:54:32

Rookie Bunny

Armageddon_04 | from Mi A2 Lite

the issue of very slow battery charge is not reported in the list, plus poor ram managment and weak 4g signals are some very genuine problems..
2020-07-23 04:10:59

Pro Bunny

Aadil Gillani Author | from Mi A2 Lite

I have noticed that some apps aren't working now plus phone lags at the time and then restarts sometimes due to lagging.

perform factory reset then tell me the problems
2020-07-23 15:19:01

Rookie Bunny

Laci1 | from Mi A2 Lite

1,15. michrophone problem, slow wifi
2020-07-23 17:19:04

Pro Bunny

Aadil Gillani Author | from Mi A2 Lite

Update 1: Everyone please tell me any bug that I have missed in the comment so I can add in this list and I can maintain this list after every security patch arrives and if any of the bug is fixed and other users have confirmed that it has been fixed then I will remove it from the list and if any new bug is encountered by any user then it can be added in this list too.
2020-07-23 22:32:57

Master Bunny

unclelim | from Mi A2 Lite

chrome freeze bug happens on my unit too. only way to remedy it temporary is to press the square button on the navigation pane and press the chrome window to return to it.
2020-07-24 22:29:10
Wow, the Asus Zenfone 6 is surely something.

Rookie Bunny

xmarijan | from Mi A2 Lite

1, 12 for me. Many of the things on the list I don't use, so I am not excluding those. Wi-Fi connectivity seem to have issues as well. there seems to be delay before data transfer starts.
2020-07-27 05:48:07
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #10