Hard rest your device.png (366.73 KB, Downloads: 316)
2020-07-14 02:05:21 Upload
Some times we need to do hard reset our phone. But we don't know the method. Let's see how to hard reset a device.
1. Firstly turn off your device completely.
2. Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds
3. You will be able to release the held keys as soon as the Android One/Xiaomi logo shows up.
4. You have to push Power Button and press once the Volume Up when the No Command Robot Image appears on the display.
5. Now, you have to use the Volume Buttons in order to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset option and then press Power Key to confirm that.
6. A screen with many NO and a YES will appear, with the volume keys again go to the YES and press with the power key.
7. When your device complete wiping data you will be able to press Power Button when Reboot System Now
Now your Hard Reset s complete.
How to Hard Reset Your Mi A2A2 LiteA3.jpg (196.17 KB, Downloads: 330)
2020-07-14 02:10:52 Upload
Is it useful for you?
Special thanks to admin - mnnahid Bhai for guidance, assistance, and most of all - always support us to be the best of ourselves.
Also thanks to All Super Moderator for the continuous support!
✪ About Mi Community Bangladesh:
Country's largest Tech Community Mi Community Bangladesh is the hanging out place for all the Bangladeshi Mi Fans. Here we share the latest news and happenings about Xiaomi in Bangladesh. All official product launch announcements, sales updates, event registrations, and other news and conversations related to Xiaomi Bangladesh are also published on this platform. More importantly, this is where we can interact with the like-minded Mi Fans like you!
Download The Mi Community App
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advisory:
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .