In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Note 10/Pro/Lite

[Other] Mi Note 10 lite my opinion

2020-07-13 16:45:29

549 16

Rookie Bunny

IonN | from Mi Note 10 Lite

don't compare different versions of ROM, because Global version for MIUI on MI Note 10 lite have their code number. By the way, check your updater, today they sent a new update to fix proximity sensor. Yes everyone wants MIUI 12, but still wait. Unfortunately no beta version for MI Note 10 lite.

from app

from app
2020-07-13 19:26:46
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

IonN | from Mi Note 10 Lite

Security patch and proximity update come 30 after posting comment. By the way proximity problem is not resolved. And I know that difference between ROM. Im telling that EU rom has more updates than Global.

probably in European version was more problems to fix, that why so many updates. About proximity "sensor", try to reinstall update. On my phone already works perfectly.
2020-07-13 19:59:34
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2020 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list