In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Note 10/Pro/Lite

Device Team Weekly
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Other] Device Team Weekly Vol.18: Mi Band 5 Review, Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Review, Few Tweaks and More!

2020-07-09 13:16:55
8635 68
Hello Mi Fans,

Mi Community is the ultimate playground for the Mi Fans to hang out together!!! Here we not only discuss and share ideas about Xiaomi products and its stunning technologies but also help all users crack the problems they have faced on their phones. Well, if you have been too busy last week and failed to stay up to date with the updates from the Device Team, do not stew, we are now making your job easier!

Device Team Weekly Collection
Here we will be putting together all the threads, posted every week by the Device Team members - now, there is no way you can miss anything!! So, here comes volume number 18 - keep on rocking!

[How To Fix] - Not Enough Space in Cache Partition
By  Feds64

Hei Miui-ers,

The latest version of MIUI12 starts to publicly roll out. And most of the Miui-ers like to get the first hand on the updates and trying the new features. As the update gradually released for Mi 9, Mi 9T, Mi 9T Pro, Redmi K20, Redmi K20 Pro and Redmi Note 8 Pro, some users have found few difficulties updating their devices accordingly.
For our topic today, we are going to fix the: Not enough space in cache partition, issue across the board, that has prevented us from updating our device as planned. As the popped-up suggestion to "Tap "Reboot" to clear the cache partition, isn't working either. Let's get to it! [Read more]

Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Review: India Exclusive Variant
by Mitch002

I know that Xiaomi has been quite on a roll, and we have here in our hands the better version of the Redmi Note 9 Pro, and its called the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max. Its quite confusing that Xiaomi told us that this is exactly the same as the one released Globally under the Redmi Note 9 Pro unit. But I should say its not exactly the same, the print at the back and the front camera is the main difference. The back not sporting the CE and the trashcan mark, and the 32MP front camera spells the main difference. [Read More]

Yeelight Bedside LED Lamp D2: Cinematic Experience right inside your Room!
by Mitch002

You may be wondering thay Yeelight has been making several models of bedside lamp and released it to the market. I was more than amazed with the D2 as it was halfed the size of the original bedsidelamp but the luminance was not compromised, thanks to the technology wherein you compress the size without compromising the performance. It the same old colorful lamp that I have used with the original version.

Now it has equipped itself and geared up to the future, introducing the Yeelight Orchestra, what this does is that it dances to the light of the movie that you are watching. All you need to do is have a global version of the Mi TV and sync your yeelight D2 to it, and you can see the beauty of the lights dancing to the beat. Actually if you missed the cinemas due to pandemic, this is a very good experience, giving you a more cinematic and more immersive experience in wathcing movies. [Read More]

Poco F2 Pro Camera Shots by Mitch002
by Mitch002

After using the phone for more than 3 weeks, let me share you some of the shots that I have taken from this awesome flagship killer. [Read More]

Mi Band 5 Review: The Worlds Number 1 Wearable Got Some Added Features
by Mitch002

The Mi Band 5 made its debut a few weeks ago back in China and is set to make its Global debut pretty soon. I was able to get hold of the Chinese variant, but relax, it can display English on the band itself, you just need to set English on the language from the Mi Fit App.

This bad has added some extra features like the Monthly menstruation for women, stress level and a few more. These features sure gave the Mi Band a boost, but it added a little thickness compared to the Mi Band 4. After wearing it for a couple of days, well i dont feel that there was any added weight compared to the Mi Band 4 which I have already sported for months. The display was definitely 20% bigger and whats nice is that the charging port is now magnet base. You no longer need to remove your capsule everytime you charge, making your strap a lot more brittle. [Read More]

Path To Healthy Life - Mi Smart Band 5 Reloaded With PAI Health
by feds64

Hei Mi Band users,

Mi Smart Band 5 is the latest wearable activity tracker offerings by Xiaomi. It was announced in China on 11 June 2020, and went on sale from 18 June 2020 in China which has already apparently sold out on that very day it came online. Mi band 5, comes with a larger display, more fitness activities, women’s health, and magnetic charging. This is the 5th generation of the Mi Bands and sports a larger display of 1.1-inch colored AMOLED screen, compared to 0.95-inch on Mi Band 4. It's more prominent display gives it more room for menus and features to be displayed.

In modern life, many people face sub-optimal health issues. The Mi Smart Band 5 has a built-in PAI Activity Index, which allows you to calculate the levels of your heart rate using a specific algorithm and can provide users with helpful information to aid in exercises and workouts. [Read More]

Mi Smart Band 5 Goes Dark With Night Mode
by feds64

Hei Mi Smart Band Users,

Mi Smart Band 5 is the latest wearable activity tracker offered by Xiaomi. It was announced in China on 11 June 2020, and went on sale from 18 June 2020 in China which has already apparently sold out on that very day it came online. Mi band 5, comes with a larger display, more fitness activities, women’s health, and magnetic charging. This is the 5th generation of the Mi Bands and sports a larger display of 1.1-inch colored AMOLED screen, compared to 0.95-inch on Mi Band 4. It's more prominent display gives it more room for menus and features to be displayed.

The trend is these days most of the smartphones and smartwatches are getting the Night Mode function. With the Night Mode it helps to save battery life and provide a better visibility at night. [Read More]

[MIUI with Tom #24] How to Hide some Icon in Status Bar without ROOT!
by TomHenson

Hello MIUI Fans!

Today i'll show you how you can hide some icon from status bar! For me this is usefull feature and i hide several icon from status bar my device. [Read More]

[MIUI with Tom #25] How to change Status bar network speed update interval?
by TomHenson

Hello Dear MIUI Fans!
Today I'll show you How to change  Status bar network speed update interval! Default  values is 4 sec, but you can change it without ROOT! [Read More]

[MIUI with Tom #26] How to change Swipe UP MIUI Home for open Google search! Without Root!
by feds64

Hello Dear MIUI Fans!

Today i'll show you: How to change Swipe UP MIUI Home for open Google search! Without Root!
I see many thread and video about some trick for this)) And i try all of them, and always have issues after reboot.
Swipe UP and show white screen with message: "No APP isntalled" or somthing like that, can't remember correctly this message.
I find normal working method for this.

!!NOTE!!
Need freeze MIUI BROWSER for Android 9 and LOWER!!
For Android 10 no need, check on MI 9T latest EEA ROM! [Read More]

My Photography Journey With MI Smartphone Camera Legacy
by cherri

We have now entered the world of thevisual social web. Where photos are both language and currency. With ourexperiences being increasingly shared through lenses, filters, and photos thatboth capture and dominate our social experience. When the history of mobilephotography is written a particular date will appear significant in the chapteron post-digital June11th, 1997 when the first image was taken by a Camera phone. If you ask someone, "What is photography?" what would they say? Most people'sanswers would probably be the same. We all understand photography as an art,science, and practice - where an image is recorded and turned into aphotograph. A single moment in time becomes captured as a digital file. [Read More]

Keep MIUIing!
We will be back next Thursday, with a new chapter of Device Team Weekly Collection!
Always Believe Something Wonderful Is About To Happen!

Device Team Weekly Vol.17: Sensors, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Amazfit GTR, Mi Bluetooth Noise CancellingDevice Team Weekly Vol 16: POCO F2 PRO Gaming, in-ear Headphones pro, Redmi Note 9s and More !
Device Team Weekly Vol.15: RedmiBook 14 Teardown, Mi 10 GCam, MIUI12SuperWallpaper and more!
Device Team Weekly Vol.14: POCO F2 Pro, WiFi Router, Macro Videography on Redmi Note 9 Pro and more!
Device Team Weekly Vol.13 : POCO F2 PRO, Amazfit BIP Teardown ,Vacuum Cleaner and Much More !

Check All previous threads
Single Poll thread Total 54 Users Voted This Poll has ended.

11.11% (6)

3.7% (2)

14.81% (8)

1.85% (1)

9.26% (5)

29.63% (16)

5.56% (3)

5.56% (3)

11.11% (6)

3.7% (2)

3.7% (2)
Submit

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +65 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-07-09 13:16:55
Favorites30 RateRate
Device Team Weekly
Here to discuss and share ideas about Xiaomi products and its stunning technologies, but also help all users crack the problems they have faced on their phones.
21 Article Description     129 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

News Reporter

Paddyman | from app

Awesome compilations
2020-07-09 13:41:27
I am a good friend!

News Reporter

Paddyman | from app

Voted
2020-07-09 13:41:45