In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Other Devices

[Q&A] ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note (HM Note 1W)

2020-07-08 14:57:29
157 1
Yes, I know it is an old model (MI 2013121 XIAOMI HM NOTE 1W)

Due to a problem I had to factory reset my phone. Now i guess the phone is running the original ROM, which I read from the phone sysinfo page as MIUI GLobal 8, Android Version 4.4.2, security Patch level 2016-08-01.

When I search for update (settings/about phone/system updates...) it says the this is the lates version and can't find anything which is strange because before the reset I had a newer version of the ROM with newer Android and MIUI versions, etc... that I installed via automatic updates.

So how is it possible that back in the years there was and Updated rom and I was able to update automatically and now that ROM has gone?

Anyway, I was looking here to find any information/ROM package, but I could NOT find anything in Downloads section. Or anywhere else. Like this phone model never existed! Seriously Xiaomi?

Please, If anybody has any iformation, links, etc... where I can download any updated ROM package for this model, I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

2020-07-08 14:57:29
Favorites RateRate
Hello,

Here is the link
https://mirom.ezbox.idv.tw/phone/lcsh92_wet_jb9/

You can find many guides on net for it.
2020-07-10 23:07:08