In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Discussion] Will Xiaomi bring lapdock in Future?

2020-06-26 10:20:26
452 4
As Xiaomi give better processor in their mobile phones at lower price they should develop MI dex to use their phone with the lapdock module & can increase the productivity of people.

Recently lapdock,the next future tech is produced by some US oriented Companies, but these type of products can't be found in Indian subcontinent market..But We greatly need these type of product for our daily office tasks,browsing, watching videos & movies in large screen,doing some Microsoft office works..

All of my data is with me every time & secure in my phone.When I connect it with a lapdock it becomes a full functional laptop which is far better than a Cheap Chromebook. It is also the powerbank for charging the phone..With better processor it becomes better too..

Xiaomi should make a better MI dex better than Samsung dex,EMUI dextop for their lapdock make it useful for teachers,students,tourists & businessmen also..

nexdock 2 touch
EMUI dex samsung dex
2020-06-26 10:20:26
Favorites2 RateRate
Great idea . Thanks for sharing this information
2020-06-26 10:33:08

Pro Bunny

sureshbhati02 | from app

great idea
2020-06-26 13:02:25

hanizzo | from app

great idea!
2020-06-26 13:16:48

Semi Pro Bunny

Ali254 | from Redmi Note 8T

yes and I think that Xiaomi will do a better job.
2020-06-26 13:22:46