In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi MIX 3

[Q&A] Why lack off respect for mi mix 3 5 g users???

2020-06-26 04:23:33
617 5
What the hell is happening with Xiaomi i cant believe, i have security updates from January, as a good customer i ask Xiaomi Uk when will be realest the security update for Mix 3 5 G at least, not to mention MIUI, end of June they say on april, now is July , what the hell is happening, way so much incompetence, indolence, ignorance, i was paying money on my phone not thin air, i whant my rights as customer to be repected, if Xiaomi is incompetent and ignorant and worst dont care about customer lied to buy a "flagship" (what a joke), buy back the phone from to purces Oneplus, they care not like Xiaomi.

Ho will pay damages isf from lack of security something is happening ?
2020-06-26 04:23:33
Favorites RateRate

Pro Bunny

imre96 | from Mi MIX 3

Dude it's a dead phone like the regular Mix 3..
2020-06-26 05:13:47
Hi,

We don't have any information regarding the update for Mi MIX 3 5G. Yes, I know that it's frustrating for a flagship device to get abandoned to easily. But it's out of our hands. A few users who contacted the online customer service received news about a security patch update by June end and MIUI 12 update by September. We don't know for sure how far this will be done, but that's what we know so far. Android 10 seems to be far-fetched, but atleast getting the latest MIUI would be a relief at this point.

For now, all we can do is patiently wait for the update to come as suggested by the customer service. Let's see how it goes. Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers! :-)
2020-06-26 09:22:55
Super ModeratorMi Global Community
POCO F1 | Mi MIX 3 | Mi 8 | Redmi Note 9/S/Pro/Max | Redmi 9 series | Redmi Note 11 series

Advanced Bunny

Patjuh | from Mi MIX 3 5G

I gave up, I don't expect anything official anymore for the mix3 5g. join the mi mix 3 5g group on telegram, install a custom rom and you have almost every month updates. personally I run pixel experience and I'm very happy with it .
2020-06-30 01:33:37
Patjuh replied at 2020-06-29 18:33:37
I gave up, I don't expect anything official anymore for the mix3 5g. join the mi mix 3 5g group on telegram, install a custom rom and you have almost every month updates. personally I run pixel experience and I'm very happy with it .

I'm inclined to agree with you given their failure to deliver security update in June or July...2 deadlines set by themselves! I very much doubt there will be any updates at all.
2020-08-03 02:45:37

Semi Pro Bunny

Criticaldany | from Mi MIX 3 5G

happybuddhist
Hi,

We don't have any information regarding the update for Mi MIX 3 5G. Yes, I know that it's frustrating for a flagship device to get abandoned to easily. But it's out of our hands. A few users who contacted the online customer service received news about a security patch update by June end and MIUI 12 update by September. We don't know for sure how far this will be done, but that's what we know so far. Android 10 seems to be far-fetched, but atleast getting the latest MIUI would be a relief at this point.

What's more frustrating is the fact they still sell the phone in certain countries and people are not warned about it until its to late, why allow retailers to sell your product if your not giving any support to it, thank God the store in my country stopped selling after I sent them an email.
2020-08-03 23:18:30