In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 9 Series

[Review] disappointment towards redmi note 9s and Xiaomi services

2020-06-25 19:55:20
124 1
Take some times to read this, thankyou.
Now only I know that how poor is Xiaomi after sales service.
Bought my phone a month ago,but before that like less than half month, problems pop out (camera can't launch, screen freeze, screen black) so I went to the outlet where I bought my phone and request for replacement. They told me to send to the service center and if really have problem they will change for me. So I sent it on last Sunday. On Tuesday, I get t back my phone. But less than one week the same problems reappear,and become more serious like freezing time increase. So I contacted Xiaomi for replacement for phone.But l, they say they can't do anything and ask me to seek for service center.
If the service center is able to identify the root cause of the problems why will the problems reappear within a month? That's mean there didn't solve anything and reformat my phone and hlgive it back to me.
I'm really frustrated, because I need this phone for my study, contact and daily occasion. Thee warranty booklet stated that Xiaomi can either replace ,refund or repair. But now the problems are too serious,and how many times I need to go for service? My house is really far from the service center and the outlet.
But, what they told me is we only can help you to repair.

Is a defect phone, why I do not have a he customer right for requesting a replacement of a new unit?
2020-06-25 19:55:20
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

2230597610-ijibang | from Redmi Note 9S

symphatised with your predicament. try post this at the feedback page should get U better response. looks like there's only admin/moderator in the community only but no tech support to handle bugs issues. good luck...
2020-06-26 06:36:30