!privacy_agreement!
!privacy_agree!

Android 10

[Other] Miui Eu version Disregard

2020-06-25 03:42:35
1726 4
I've been noticing a strange pattern with the EU version of miui for us Europe users. Latest update I got was in April ( to up the security patch to that month ) what's the problem with lack of updates ? I saw here in this forum lots of updates throughout the months for the other regions and NOTHING since April !
I was drawn to Xiaomi for the superb speed and fast updates ( better than oxygen os at least ) but I'm coming to realise it's worse.
My model is mi 9t pro
2020-06-25 03:42:35
!thread_favorite! !rate!!rate!
Dear user,
MIUI 12 EU Update for Mi 9T Pro is delayed due to some issue, Update will be released when its ready. Kindly keep patience and stay tuned on mi global community for further info.
Thanks
2020-06-25 05:26:05
Mibatman
QQ ID-2665668573
Always Follow Community Rules

Rookie Bunny

BaltazarV !thread_author! | !thread_from! Mi 9T Pro

Mibatman
Dear user,
MIUI 12 EU Update for Mi 9T Pro is delayed due to some issue, Update will be released when its ready. Kindly keep patience and stay tuned on mi global community for further info.
Thanks

not commenting on miui 12 as I didn't mention on this note,  for that I can simply flash a rom, I'm talking about maintaing our phones updated with regular updates which doesn't happen since April on EU version.
2020-06-25 05:29:04

Master Bunny

Tom-GER | !thread_from! Mi Note 10

Mibatman
Dear user,
Thanks

hi I think there are problems with other devices also.... no working update for my device ( note 10 ). got only a f... version for my device on which I have to reset several times per day and my battery is much more worse than my old phone with a 1800 battery. what is the explain of xiaomi for this! f. eg a note 10 lite got much more updates ( look at telegram )
only thing that I hear is 1. please clean app dats and restart your phone or 2. please be patient updates will come soon ( but no date). I am really sorry but I can really understand that some other mi fans ( like me) are upset.
sorry to unload all my frustration on you and in a post for a wrong device.
2020-06-25 05:39:47
Mibatman replied at 2020-06-25 04:26:05
Dear user,
Thanks

hmmm
2020-06-28 02:56:25
!please_login_to_reply!
!common_sign_In! !common_sign_Up!

BaltazarV

Rookie Bunny

• Followers

• !threads_num!

• !mod_option_subject_modreplies!

• !Points!

Read moreGet new