In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 6 Pro

[Q&A] PROXIMITY SENSOR BUG - AUDIO CALL - MIUI 11

2020-06-06 05:50:10
370 2
Hi people, I have a problem. My cel is a Redmi Note Pro 6 and everytime I have a call I have to use speaker buttom because If I put my cellphone in my ears I cant listen nothing.
I already tried to recalibrate my promixity sensor but everytime I click "test" buttom I have a error mensage.
I already reinstall my cellphone but the bug persists.
I dont know what to do anymore. I have to press "speaker" buttom to listen a call or whatsapp audio.
please, help me.
2020-06-06 05:50:10
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

1728842967 | from MI MAX 2

Same, I love my redmi note 6 pro but suddenly my earpiece stopped working. No sounds produced from any third- party and system apps. Very annoyed since I have many people calling me often and using wired/wireless/loud speaker isn't practical. Definitely a bug since I don't ever remember damaging my phone internally. For now I have to use my old mi max 2 again. -_-
2020-06-08 14:04:47
Flash full fastboot ROM via fastboot. Then flash persist partition manually. If it not work, I suggest you to go to service center.
2020-06-09 11:13:09