In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 6 Pro

[Q&A] I need your help (necesito de su ayuda)

2020-06-05 16:05:42
223 1
Hello community, I am in need of someone who can help me.  I bought a redmi note 6 pro with bootlop two months ago, I thought it would be easy to reinstall the system, but quite the opposite.  I can not and I begin to have the need to sell it, but so I can not sell it for long.  I wanted to know if someone had a similar problem and had to go to a technician who installs you remotely, and if they can recommend someone trustworthy to explain to me well what I need to install on the computer to perform I say work.  I hope you can give me a hand

hola comunidad, estoy necesitando de alguien que pueda ayudarme.  compré hace dos meses en redmi note 6 pro con bootlop, pensé que sería fácil volver a instalar el sistema, pero todo lo contrario.  No puedo y empiezo a tener la necesidad de venderlo, pero así no puedo venderlo por mucho.  quería saber si alguien tuvo algún problema parecido y tuvo que recurrir a algún técnico de los que te instalan de forma remota, y si me pueden recomendar a alguien confiable que me explique bien lo que necesito instalar en la computadora para realizar digo trabajo.  espero me puedan dar una mano
2020-06-05 16:05:42
Favorites RateRate

Device Team

Cah Bagos | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

can you enter recovery mode? have you tried flash with Recovery mode? use Mi Assistant?
2020-06-19 10:10:54
Experience is the best teacher..!