In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Bugs] Microphone issues after Update

2020-05-28 22:43:40
126 2
Hi, after I update my redmi note 7 to this version I'm having problem recording audio at some apps like WhatsApp,  Messenger and Viber, at other internal apps the microphone works perfect .please don't say reset your phone or uninstall the app bla blá bla, this is will not work . Someone else have the same problem? I hope Xiaomi release a update soon ! Because it's really bad !
2020-05-28 22:43:40
Favorites RateRate

Grand Master Bunny

abhinav12321 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Hi there.
thanks for reaching out to us.
kindly stay tuned for upcoming Miui 12 update and report back if the issue exists as development of Miui 11 ROMs have been stopped.
thanks and sorry for the inconveniences caused.
2020-05-28 23:37:28
@Abhinav
Feedback team

PM for any queries/issues

Advanced Bunny

Alex M.D. Author | from Redmi Note 7

abhinav12321
Hi there.
thanks for reaching out to us.
kindly stay tuned for upcoming Miui 12 update and report back if the issue exists as development of Miui 11 ROMs have been stopped.

so we have to live with this problem for more 1 or 2 months, that's ridiculous, if I buy a phone I want use property.
2020-05-28 23:44:39