In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Note 10/Pro/Lite

Device Team Weekly
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Other] Device Team Weekly Vol 12: All About Mi 10 Pro Review, SMATE UV LED light, GCam 7.3 and More!

2020-05-28 12:45:50
1546 42

Hello Mi Fans,

Mi Community is the ultimate playground for the Mi Fans to hang out together!!! Here we not only discuss and share ideas about Xiaomi products and its stunning technologies but also help all users crack the problems they have faced on their phones. Well, if you have been too busy last week and failed to stay up to date with the updates from the Device Team, do not stew, we are now making your job easier!

Device Team Weekly Collection

Here we will be putting together all the threads, posted every week by the Device Team members - now, there is no way you can miss anything!! So, here comes volume number 12 - keep on rocking!

Mi 10 Pro Review: 108MP Camera Madness at its Best!
By Mitch002

We have seen several Mi Influencer giving their take on the all-new Mi 10 Pro which just launched globally since it was delayed due to the Covid-19. Im happy to see so may Mi Influencer and Mi Explorer give their insights about the latest flagship from Xiaomi, its about time that I chip in my review of this phone. Lets Go! Read More

Xiaomi EraClean Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine
By fed64

Hei Mi fans,

Wassup everyone? Hope to find everyone to #StayAtHome #SavesLives during this challenging time of isolation. Today, I am gonna review the Xiaomi EraClean Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine to foster a good #Hygiene to #SanitizeYourGadget and stay #Hygienic to #StaySafe in light of the contagious Covid-19 as a preventative measure. Read More

Exploring The Video Mode Features On Redmi Note 9 Pro, Simply Fantastic!
by Feds64

Hei Mi fans,

The Redmi Note Pro series has continued its legacy, bringing you a 64MP camera for the sequel on Redmi Note 9 Pro. How does it capture such stunning and amazing images? Let’s check out what’s going on behind the scenes! Read More

Xiaomi SMATE UV LED Light Drying Sterilizer

Hei Mi fans,

Wassup everyone? Hope to find everyone to #StayAtHome #SavesLives during this challenging time of isolation. Today, I am gonna review the Xiaomi SMATE UV LED Light Drying Sterilizer to foster a good #Hygiene to #SanitizeYourGadget and stay #Hygienic to #StaySafe in light of the contagious Covid-19 as a preventative measure. Read More

iHealth Ease Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor
by Feds64

Hei Mi fans,

Wassup everyone? Hope to find everyone to #StayAtHome #SavesLives during this challenging time of isolation. Today, I am gonna review the iHealth Ease Blood Pressure Monitor to #StayHealthy #BeStrong and #StaySafe in light of the contagious Covid-19 as a preemptive measure. Read More

GCam 7.3 On MIUI 11, Astrophotography & More For Mi Note 10!

Hei Mi Note 10 users,

Wassup Mi fans? The excitement of getting MIUI 12 is overwhelming, isn't it? For today, I will give some insight on the experience after testing the GCam 7.3 which was released recently. It caught my attention, and I was impressed with the stunning results. Read More

'X-Ray' Camera on Mi 8/Poco F1 : Read More!
by Muz_paray

Hello Everyone,

OnePlus has been in the news lately for their ‘X-Ray’ Camera feature. The camera filter can see through thin plastic and clothing but fails to see through thick materials. The feature was available in its Chinese ROM (HydrogenOS). Though the feature has been disabled as of now and will be removed in future updates as per the official statement. Read More

Keep MIUIing!
We will be back next Thursday, with a new chapter of Device Team Weekly Collection!
Always Believe Something Wonderful Is About To Happen!

Single Poll thread Total 36 Users Voted This Poll has ended.

61.11% (22)

2.78% (1)

2.78% (1)

0% (0)

0% (0)

8.33% (3)

25% (9)
Submit

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-05-28 12:45:50
Favorites14 RateRate
Device Team Weekly
Here to discuss and share ideas about Xiaomi products and its stunning technologies, but also help all users crack the problems they have faced on their phones.
24 Article Description     151 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Banned

Prasad Poco F1 | from app

Nice compilition..
2020-05-28 13:02:40
Be Cool,Be Happy.Always Keep Smiling.Just Trust Your Mind And Follow

Prasad
Mi Community India

Wizard Bunny

BeingBishal | from Mi 9T Pro