In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi MIX 3

[Other] MI MIX 3 5G Vs MIUI 12

2020-05-19 21:31:20

1,960 23

Semi Pro Bunny

Criticaldany | from Mi MIX 3 5G

happybuddhist
I'm afraid there isn't any update plan for Mi MIX 3 5G. We don't know when an update might come, but it's highly unlikely at this point. If we receive any news regarding a possible update, it will be announced here in the subforum.

Thanks for understanding.

Can you ask someone from Xiaomi to give an official statement, so people stop buying the phone and dont get tricked in to buying a phone with no updates.
2020-05-20 21:39:01
Reply Report
I wouldn't look at these websites for answers since the official community admins and mods don't even have any info regarding the update for MIUI 12 on the MI MIX 3 5G the only thing we have which hasn't been properly announced on the official channels is the fact that a few users sent an email to Xiaomi Support and the reply's state that we will have an update this month which i already think it will not happen and another update for September - October - November around these months which bring MIUI 12 on Android 9 for the device, now until we get the first security update that should be this month or August, again i don't see it happen don't go around showing people that it's coming or not until official channels state otherwise, since the admins here are users like us i take every answer with a grain of salt until any official announcement from Xiaomi happens.
2020-07-17 06:44:21
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list